British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Most embarassing (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/most-embarassing-345952/)

Wendy Jan 3rd 2006 10:18 pm

Most embarassing

What's you're most embarassing moment

PS - Soapy keep it clean!!

TruBrit Jan 3rd 2006 10:22 pm

Re: Most embarassing

Originally Posted by WendyC

lol one of my most memorable was in good old Marks and Sparks in Liverpool when I was about 10 yrs old when my Gran's knicker elastic broke and she just casually stepped out of her knickers and put them in her bag and we just walked on...lol :scared: best to go knickerless in my opinion :D

suzy Jan 3rd 2006 10:22 pm

What's yours? :p

Wendy Jan 3rd 2006 10:25 pm

Originally Posted by suzy
What's yours? :p

Finishing work when I was 18, clocked off with about 20 other staff and we all went to the bus stop, I was extremely knackered so leaned against the window.......

Some B had removed it and I went flying on the floor (like del boy in the bar scene)

Anastasia Beaverhausen Jan 3rd 2006 10:28 pm

Finishing work when I was 18, clocked off with about 20 other staff and we all went to the bus stop, I was extremely knackered so leaned against the window.......

Some B had removed it and I went flying on the floor (like del boy in the bar scene)

PMSL, Classic.

One of mine would have to be collapsing under the weight of my backpack at Singapore airport and laying flylike on the floor on my back unable to get up :D

Wendy Jan 3rd 2006 10:28 pm

Talking about being spread on the floor, another time only a few years ago I was out on a night out with some mates and one of the lads offered me a piggy back ride, so I did a running jump and he moved - ended up in the middle of a busy main road flat on my back.

Good job I was drunk, cos I'm sure it hurt. My mum bless her didn't stop laughing for weeks!

Rooksie Jan 3rd 2006 10:31 pm

Originally Posted by TruBrit
lol one of my most memorable was in good old Marks and Sparks in Liverpool when I was about 10 yrs old when my Gran's knicker elastic broke and she just casually stepped out of her knickers and put them in her bag and we just walked on...lol :scared: best to go knickerless in my opinion :D

i got a similar one to that - me walking down colmore row in birmingham at 8.45 am everyone walking to their offices and my hold ups give way and fall down around my ankles and start flaying about wildly. i had to take my shoes off and then take my hold ups off in the middle of the street surrounded by my fellow commuters. nice. think anyone noticed??

suzy Jan 3rd 2006 10:33 pm

I was so pissed in bar one night when I stood up off the bar stool I fell straight back. Luckily the plate glass door was open so my head smashed on the pavement and my body was inside the bar. Didn't feel a thing so got up (well was helped up). Staggering home I was desperate for the loo so did a pit stop under a tree only to find all these homeless peeps staring at me. :o

TruBrit Jan 3rd 2006 10:33 pm

Originally Posted by Rooksie
i got a similar one to that - me walking down colmore row in birmingham at 8.45 am everyone walking to their offices and my hold ups give way and fall down around my ankles and start flaying about wildly. i had to take my shoes off and then take my hold ups off in the middle of the street surrounded by my fellow commuters. nice. think anyone noticed??

good on yer girl :D

Wendy Jan 3rd 2006 10:35 pm

Originally Posted by Rooksie
i got a similar one to that - me walking down colmore row in birmingham at 8.45 am everyine walking to their offices and my hold ups give way and fall down around my ankles. i had to take my shoes off and then take my hold ups off in the middle of the street surrounded by my fellow commuters. nice.

I've taken my tights off in front of a queue of people outside a rather popular nightclub.The reason being that I tried to get to the front of the queue then tripped over the ropes - tore quite a big hole in them, so only thing I could do was lift up my skirt and pull my tights down! (was very paraletic by then)

Got straight in though, no queuing for me

possoms Jan 3rd 2006 11:22 pm

years ago walked into a bar in spain had had a few drinks and it was quite dark, and i could see this woman in the same dress as me walking toward me, I said to me mate hey shes got the same dress on, I carried on walking toward her and into a mirrorred wall ...the woman I was on about was me :o :D

Linda Lushardi Jan 3rd 2006 11:50 pm

Took my kids to a childrens birthday party down our street where the mother had erected a bouncy castle in the garden. The adults spent all afternoon drinking copious amounts of wine (me included) It was decided that the adults should have a go on the bouncy castle.
I couldnt wait to get on and was bouncing away having a real good time, when all of a sudden my heel got caught in the bottom of my tracksuit pants. On the next downward bounce my tracksuit slid around my ankles taking my knickers with it!! :scared: :eek: The echos of loud raucous laughter still ring in my ears. And to make matters even worse, some bloke had the video camera rolling :o :D

ndbarrett Jan 4th 2006 12:01 am

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
Took my kids to a childrens birthday party down our street where the mother had erected a bouncy castle in the garden. The adults spent all afternoon drinking copious amounts of wine (me included) It was decided that the adults should have a go on the bouncy castle.
I couldnt wait to get on and was bouncing away having a real good time, when all of a sudden my heel got caught in the bottom of my tracksuit pants. On the next downward bounce my tracksuit slid around my ankles taking my knickers with it!! :scared: :eek: The echos of loud raucous laughter still ring in my ears. And to make matters even worse, some bloke had the video camera rolling :o :D

Suspicious I am, could have sworn Ive seen your name buzzing around some voyeurism forum, the thread was something like "anyone for some bouncy castle dogging this Saturday"
:D

spuds Jan 4th 2006 12:15 am

Linda, yours is brilliant!

My ears still go red when I think about the time I got into a cab outside a train station in Nottingham. Wasn't very used to black cabs being from a little Welsh valley and I just got straight into the front and sat down rather hard on the floor as that's where you are supposed to put your luggage.

The driver just looked at me in a rather disgusted fashion - and I wasn't even drunk!

Linda Lushardi Jan 4th 2006 12:15 am

Originally Posted by ndbarrett
Suspicious I am, could have sworn Ive seen your name buzzing around some voyeurism forum, the thread was something like "anyone for some bouncy castle dogging this Saturday"
:D

Now that you have privately explained to me what dogging is, i would like point out that i could be used to clear crowds by the police. Not pretty site :D