Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

More voters consider going BNP

Wikiposts

More voters consider going BNP

Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:48 pm
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: More voters consider going BNP

Originally Posted by mr mover
Off with yer heed,jimmy, ........................ mm
Take me to the tower NOW ,sorry lizzie
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:11 pm
Banned

Breezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by karenjc
I have voted for them, some people call it a protest vote but at the end of the day i put a x in the box. Quill.
You didnt like immigrants so you became one. Obviously Oz isnt that fussy about who it lets in-it let you in!
I mean-a person must lack all class, be total trash to support the BNP-even if you agree with them in principle-surely you would understand that it would be absurd and obscene to think that a country with the history stature and civilization of the UK could be run by a bunch of badly-bred lowlife skinheads.
Imagine Nick Griffin meeting with heads of state.
In order to support the BNP -one would have to be an low-IQ trash with no real historic perspective on the UK.
Talk about "gpoing to the dogs"-from an empire to being run by a bunch of tattooed lager-louts-get a grip!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:16 pm
Banned

Breezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by karenjc
Well it is supposed to be a democratic country but i guess people will still slag them off.
The problem with badly-bred,council-housed, human-trash,chavs is by definition they don't realise what junk they are-and no-one has the heart to tell them.
Thus some actually think that they could run the place.
The real problem with the Uk is the dismantling of the class system.
I myself am hardly PC-as far as I am concerned council-house trash should be sterilised before they really destroy the UK-with the rise of Yob culture.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:31 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Breezey
Purely on the matter I've quoted above (I'd rather vote Monster Raving Loony than BNP) - I reckon he might come across a bit like the French President who recently said things like:

"One cannot trust people whose cuisine is so bad," about the UK. Along with "The only thing they have ever done for European agriculture is mad cow disease," Oh and "After Finland, it is the country with the worst food."
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:32 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

I myself am hardly PC-as far as I am concerned council-house trash should be sterilised before they really destroy the UK-with the rise of Yob culture.
You should put that in your signature for us all to enjoy again, and again ...
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:37 pm
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

You didnt like immigrants so you became one. Obviously Oz isnt that fussy about who it lets in-it let you in!
I mean-a person must lack all class, be total trash to support the BNP-even if you agree with them in principle-surely you would understand that it would be absurd and obscene to think that a country with the history stature and civilization of the UK could be run by a bunch of badly-bred lowlife skinheads.
In order to support the BNP -one would have to be an low-IQ trash with no real historic perspective on the UK.
Talk about "gpoing to the dogs"-from an empire to being run by a bunch of tattooed lager-louts-get a grip!
yes but tory MPS like to put oranges in their mouths and put bags on their heads ,is that what education teaches them
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:39 pm
Banned

The problem with badly-bred,council-housed, human-trash,chavs is by definition they don't realise what junk they are-and no-one has the heart to tell them.
Blimey a little harsh ,who the hell would they have in the dole queues then
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:58 pm
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spalen
Paisley is no better than Hamza. There are direct correlations between the two.
PMSL

Do me a favour.

This thread is getting a little silly now.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute

Eugenics, anyone?

You're too generous. I vote that we sterilise all inarticulate Australians that are total f**k-wits..

It looks like you're first in line.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 12:10 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lewis Lapthorn
PMSL

Do me a favour.

This thread is getting a little silly now.
it was getting silly around about the yellow red and green people being racist.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 12:14 am
Australia's Doorman

it was getting silly around about the yellow red and green people being racist.
Yea, but the icing on the cake is always when Stanton prizes his head out of his arse for just long enough to type something intelligent and witty.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 1:31 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Yea, but the icing on the cake is always when Stanton prizes his head out of his arse for just long enough to type something intelligent and witty.

Now Sky have got on the bandwagon - dont hold back posters, dive in with your comments.

http://jeremythompson.typepad.com/my....html#comments

I particularly liked :
I agree with many of your opinions on local housing and immigration. My partner also agrees with many of your policies but as he is Jewish is reluctant to vote for you. Is he right to be wary?
Old Apr 18th 2006, 2:11 am
Banned

Now Sky have got on the bandwagon - dont hold back posters, dive in with your comments.

http://jeremythompson.typepad.com/my....html#comments

I particularly liked :
I agree with many of your opinions on local housing and immigration. My partner also agrees with many of your policies but as he is Jewish is reluctant to vote for you. Is he right to be wary?
going by this they seem to be getting a hell of a lot of support ,i think the comment of riding on the back of anti -islam sentiment is a valid point though and i did find this a lot when i was in the uk last year .I know people are fed up with all the immigrants coming in but does that make them racist?
Old Apr 18th 2006, 2:14 am
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

I mean-a person must lack all class, be total trash to support the BNP-even if you agree with them in principle-
I think you have it wrong there - Its the middle classed, middle aged people that vote for BNP. I work in a department that is full of age 40+ professionals and i am in a minority at work because I dont vote for the BNP. And surprise I am young(ish) have tattoo's live with a man with a skinhead and very little un-tattooed skin left and horror of horrors we had our first child when I was 18, I was a TEENAGE MUM:scared: . We live in an ex council house (admitted there are only around 3 council tennants in our road) but it doesn't mean we are uneducated or fully tuned into what the BNP are really about.
Also those with a low IQ generally dont vote - So I think you will find the BNP's rise is down to the middle England brigade.
Doesn't prejudice and racism go hand in hand
Old Apr 18th 2006, 3:54 am
G'day Sport

Rick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of light

Just need to get this clear in my own head, are you saying that all people who live in council houses are trash?
If so I have to say that that is total bollocks. I was brought up on a council estate and I am far from being a chav. In fact no one in my family is a chav.
My brother is a computer programmer who is now working in America for Microsoft, and I am on my way to becoming a qualified accountant.
Please do not tar everyone with the same brush.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.