Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

More voters consider going BNP

Wikiposts

More voters consider going BNP

Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:07 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More voters consider going BNP

Originally Posted by sassenach
The fact is...yellow and red are racist to each other
The Martians are coming, the MARTIANS ARE COMING !!!!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spalen
If the founder + current leader of the conservatives or labour or the others had recently been on trial & convicted of breaking the law through inciting racial hatred or violence then just how credible would we see those parties ?

It says something about people who see the BNP as credible that they can ignore these minor facts that the people who guide, lead, and set the policy, were up until recently actively involved in criminal activity.
I thought they were acquited, you must be thinking of Abu Hamza.

As far as being involved in criminal activity, what about Gerry Adams and his mob, then there was Nelson Mandella, another criminal, don't forget Menachem Begin or Yasser Arafat. They all became famous leaders after first being terrorists or criminals. And as for the New Labour cabinet, well when they get found out send them to the Brussels gravy train.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 12:48 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly
I thought they were acquited, you must be thinking of Abu Hamza.

As far as being involved in criminal activity, what about Gerry Adams and his mob, then there was Nelson Mandella, another criminal, don't forget Menachem Begin or Yasser Arafat. They all became famous leaders after first being terrorists or criminals. And as for the New Labour cabinet, well when they get found out send them to the Brussels gravy train.
acquitted on two and to be retried on two. ( just checked ;-) ).
I did say lets not go near Jerry Adams mob - I dont agree with that lot either and Paisley should've been locked up years ago.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly, so what happened to the innocent until proved guilty approach. Or is it because you don't like their politics?

I did say lets not go near Jerry Adams mob - I dont agree with that lot either and Paisley should've been locked up years ago.
There is nothing wrong with Paisley, he is definately not a criminal, or a terrorist, he is a church minister.

I pity anyone facing a lych mob or jury with you in it.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 1:42 pm
ah-beng

Exactly, so what happened to the innocent until proved guilty approach. Or is it because you don't like their politics?

There is nothing wrong with Paisley........, he is a church minister.

I pity anyone facing a lych mob or jury with you in it.
So was Mr Hamza

Anyhoo dont take this off track.

I gave up being in lynch mobs years ago after one too many tar burns on my fingers, and I cant do jury service since I am not a resident of any particular country that would recognise me.

Last edited by spalen; Apr 17th 2006 at 1:46 pm.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 1:48 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

I thought they were acquited.
May have been acquitted of two most recent charges, but previously convicted on others:

In 1998, Nick Griffin, along with Paul Ballard, was convicted of violating section 19 of the Public Order Act 1986, relating to incitement to racial hatred, for his editorship of issue 12 of The Rune (an anti-Semitic magazine), published in 1996

And check out the long list of serious convictions of other senior BNP members (branch and area organisers) here.

What lovely people. Still, if you want to stick up for them, that's your right. Just don't expect anyone to have any liking or respect for you as a result.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by elfman
May have been acquitted of two most recent charges, but previously convicted on others:

In 1998, Nick Griffin, along with Paul Ballard, was convicted of violating section 19 of the Public Order Act 1986, relating to incitement to racial hatred, for his editorship of issue 12 of The Rune (an anti-Semitic magazine), published in 1996

And check out the long list of serious convictions of other senior BNP members (branch and area organisers) here.

What lovely people. Still, if you want to stick up for them, that's your right. Just don't expect anyone to have any liking or respect for you as a result.
I had this email the other day. It purports to be a list of statistics about members of the US senate:

29 have been accused of spouse abuse

7 have been arrested for fraud

19 have been accused of writing bad cheques

117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses

3 have done time for assault

71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit

14 have been arrested on drug-related charges

8 have been arrested for shoplifting

21 are currently defendants in lawsuits

84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year

I thought that if someone has a spent conviction they were considered rehabilitated, well this is what the bleedin heart liberals tell us. I suppose that only goes unless they don't like their politcs. I am not sticking up for anybody and I don't need liking or respect from anyone who doesn't believe in giving someone a fair go, especially lefty trendy bleedin heart liberals.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Sure, they're here, but nowhere near on the scale of the UK.
The Aborigines would beg to differ. Remember them? They're the people suffering from Third World diseases in a rich western country - you remember them, surely? Let me remind you, they have a life expectancy 20 years less than fat, wealthy Aussie. And an infant mortality 4 times greater.

When One Nation was in the news, there was talk that they were a force to be reckoned with; the "third" party. That racism doesn't go away, it just bubbles along until it has the next opportunity to surface.

Let's take the view of an Aussie that appears to have a far better handle on racism in Oz than you:

http://sport.guardian.co.uk/cricket/...878108,00.html
Old Apr 17th 2006, 9:37 pm
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
"Our thin skinned black brethren"?
ok maybe bit over the top ,but what i am trying to say is it always seems worse when whites make racist remarks than it does in reverse ,i have been raciaally abused heaps of times by aboriginals in australia it doesnt bother me at all ,but what tires me is the kowtowing to aboriginal slush funds like ATSIC .We all know the history of australia and shameful as it is i dont see why i should be personally abused because of what happened in the past .I believe it or not have a great deal of sympathy for blacks in general as they always get a raw deal and if i was installing alarms in the up market peppy grove area and had my young black apprentice with me id more than likely not get the job ,somehow the system in australia has to change and i believe that starts with small business if the government could encourage small business to take young blacks on in stead of excludung them from work and society in general it would be a move in the right direction ,its no different in the uk young jamaicans are looked on in general as lazy ,dope smokin yardies they arent all like it but the longer the the general opinion goes on the more they actually believe it themselves .I dont for life of me though why being called white trash and honky doesnt bother me ,but i do know in this PC world its wrong but there does seem to be more fuss made when remarks are made to blacks .And its always amazed me that australia has got away with calling pakistani cricketers ''pakis'' and lebs ''wogs '' and these terms are acceptable on mainstream tele and please dont any body say that australia is so far removed from the rest of the world to know they are to a certain degree offensive .
Old Apr 17th 2006, 9:51 pm
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

Yes but ian paisley is only sticking up for what is officially british sovereign land in regards to the 6 counties ,people may not like it but you wont get a more patriotic british man than an ulsterman .The preysbetarians where just as victimised by the brit government s the catholics where when the land clearances happened in scotland ,there has always been a link between scotland and ulster ,the hard line ulster man exists because the irish free state is so pro catholic this is why the likes of paisley exist they are infact protecting a heritage that has developed over a few hundred years ,rightly or wrongly they percive the other 26 counties as nothing but a marauding cudgel wielding papist mob ready to beat them into submission and when you look at the figures on protestinism in ireland it hasnt faired well at all ,so if your a unionist living inthe interface areas of belfast to them its very real and the likes of paisley speak what they want to hear ,just as gerry adams does it in the likes of the short strand and the falls.All of this is an accident of history which is causing a whole heap of pain to all sides what the answer is i dont know but brits out isnt going to help when the blood bath starts and lets face it dublin doesnt want the hot potato of the north either
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:02 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Lewis Lapthorn]Tensions are there - look at Cronulla beach.

Minor as compared with what happened in Brixton in the 90,s , but with a population of 20+ mill .How significant.????................mm
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:12 pm
ah-beng

Yes but ian paisley is only sticking up for what is officially british sovereign land in regards to the 6 counties ,people may not like it but you wont get a more patriotic british man than an ulsterman .The preysbetarians where just as victimised by the brit government s the catholics where when the land clearances happened in scotland ,there has always been a link between scotland and ulster ,the hard line ulster man exists because the irish free state is so pro catholic this is why the likes of paisley exist they are infact protecting a heritage that has developed over a few hundred years ,rightly or wrongly they percive the other 26 counties as nothing but a marauding cudgel wielding papist mob ready to beat them into submission and when you look at the figures on protestinism in ireland it hasnt faired well at all ,so if your a unionist living inthe interface areas of belfast to them its very real and the likes of paisley speak what they want to hear ,just as gerry adams does it in the likes of the short strand and the falls.All of this is an accident of history which is causing a whole heap of pain to all sides what the answer is i dont know but brits out isnt going to help when the blood bath starts and lets face it dublin doesnt want the hot potato of the north either
Im not interested in the why's wherefore's or otherwise, any tosser who cites religion as a reason to justify or support violence is as bad as a racist burning white people on upturned crucifix.

Paisley is no better than Hamza. There are direct correlations between the two.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:13 pm
ah-beng

so far we've raised , Religion, and Politics, all we need now is to start digging at peoples kids and we'll be well away for a 14 page marathon.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:29 pm
Banned

Im not interested in the why's wherefore's or otherwise, any tosser who cites religion as a reason to justify or support violence is as bad as a racist burning white people on upturned crucifix.

Paisley is no better than Hamza. There are direct correlations between the two.
I agree but both sides are as bad as the other in ireland ,and the RA doesnt mind collecting money from the hibernians in the states and organisation is directly linked to the catholic church .And lets face it the whole british establishment is in theory a sectarian bigotted farce due to a catholic not being able to sit on the throne ,so although you dont like people who cite religion its there its intertwined with politics wether you like it or not .And untill all religions are exposed for what they are just acrutch and a scam it will always be in politics ,its just the degrees of fundamentamentalism that really is up for debate just as Hamza is a fundamentalist in the extreme the queen in her own small and less fundamental way is none the less part and parcel of the same system .As far as i can see the only way to solve the problem in the six counties is turn back the ascendancy issue on the british crown enabling catholic and protestant alike to go onthe throne this then would nullify the likes of paisley as the religious angle would be out of the equation then it would be just a territorial issue which in some respects maybe easier to sort out that than the sectarian biggotted shite thats being throw about by the youths of the shankill and the falls .

Last edited by sassenach; Apr 17th 2006 at 10:45 pm.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:44 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

I agree but both sides are as bad as the other in ireland ,and the RA doesnt mind collecting money from the hibernians in the states and organisation is directly linked to the catholic church .And lets face it the whole british establishment is in theory a sectarian bigotted farce due to a catholic not being able to sit on the throne ,so although you dont like people who cite religion its there its intertwined with politics wether you like it or not .And untill all religions are exposed for what they are just acrutch and a scam it will always be in politics ,its just the degrees of fundamentamentalism that really is up for debate just as Hamza is a fundamentalist in the extreme the queen in her own small and less fundamental way is none the less part and parcel of the same system .
Off with yer heed,jimmy, ........................ mm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.