Wikiposts

more funnies...

Old Jun 13th 2006, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default more funnies...

the gov is doing a survey on uk penis sizes + have asked any 1 with a penis 3" or less to signify this by flying a white flag with a red cross on thier vehicle.

a farmer walks into his bedroom witha sheep under his arm and says "this is the pig i have to f*** when you're not up for sex" His wife says I think you'll find thats a sheep" He replies " I think you'll find I was talking to the sheep"

As part of the divorce settlement Heather McCartney has demanded a plane. Paul agreed and also sent a ladyshave for her other leg!!
Old Jun 14th 2006, 2:57 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: more funnies...

Originally Posted by lollyno1
the gov is doing a survey on uk penis sizes + have asked any 1 with a penis 3" or less to signify this by flying a white flag with a red cross on thier vehicle.

a farmer walks into his bedroom witha sheep under his arm and says "this is the pig i have to f*** when you're not up for sex" His wife says I think you'll find thats a sheep" He replies " I think you'll find I was talking to the sheep"

As part of the divorce settlement Heather McCartney has demanded a plane. Paul agreed and also sent a ladyshave for her other leg!!
that last ones an awful joke
f**kin funny but in awful taste
Old Jun 14th 2006, 3:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL
Old Jun 14th 2006, 5:59 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

I'll steal that last one if u don't mind
Old Jun 20th 2006, 11:10 am
squidword

Red face Re: more funnies...

A man takes his seat at the world cup final.He looks to his left and notices that there is a spare seat in between himself and the next guy.
"Who would ever miss the cup final?" asks the man. "That was my wife's seat.
We have been to the last five world cup finals together,but sadly she passed away." Explains the guy. "Thats terrible,but could'nt you get another member of the family,friend or someone else to come with you?" asks the man. "No..... they are all at the funeral!"