Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Moneypenny, Gedge - a little update on me.

Moneypenny, Gedge - a little update on me.

Old Nov 6th 2007, 5:13 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moneypenny, Gedge - a little update on me.

Originally Posted by arnie2oz
biggy:- and congrats to you granda lol

Nanny Nikki also sounds good!

(Sorry Nichola - this is YOUR thread - I'l get off now!)
Bet she loves that Send her my love.

Sorry Nichola
Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:35 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Due 16th May 2008.
I have just seen this....I am delighted for you both!
Old May 14th 2008, 1:35 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Due 16th May 2008.

Ive been looking for an update!!! Two days to go, and Im hoping all goes smoothly for you GG. Thinking of you
Old May 14th 2008, 2:56 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Ive been looking for an update!!! Two days to go, and Im hoping all goes smoothly for you GG. Thinking of you
yeah same goes for me too, waiting on some news any day now
Old May 14th 2008, 8:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Due 16th May 2008.
Ohhh

Pink or blue then??
Old May 14th 2008, 9:13 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh that's gone so quickly.

Ooh how exciting, I love babies
Old May 14th 2008, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

littlemiss will become famous soon enough

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Hope all goes well for you both and your bundle of joy!! x x x
Old May 14th 2008, 11:24 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

WOW that has flown by, hope all is going well.
Good luck xxx
Old May 15th 2008, 1:27 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Two days to go? Come on, give the poor lass a break... we all know that two days to go means two weeks either side...

Good luck with it all, GG and Mr GG.

I'll keep everything crossed so you don't have to.

Old May 15th 2008, 1:35 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Two days to go? Come on, give the poor lass a break... we all know that two days to go means two weeks either side...

Good luck with it all, GG and Mr GG.

I'll keep everything crossed so you don't have to.

Lol, that's what I was thinking. I didn't get to that stage but saw plenty of others in antenatal pulling their hair and drinking castor oil out by 'due date'
Old May 15th 2008, 2:07 am

Originally Posted by Clippy
Lol, that's what I was thinking. I didn't get to that stage but saw plenty of others in antenatal pulling their hair and drinking castor oil out by 'due date'
My indian neighbour told me Indian ladies drink ghee in hot milk. Beats castor oil hands down.

Didn't work though.

I was 3 weeks over with all mine....

The midwives would say, with a conspiratorial wink, 'Go home, have a hot curry and some hot sex...'

I thought, 'Have they ever had sex at nearly 10 months pregnant? It's like shagging an ink blotter.'

Anyway, that whole prostoglandin thing... you'd have to be having sex for 6 weeks before the due date every night to get enough to get things moving.

I suggest a turkey baster and a donation rather than sex. Much less tiresome.
Old May 15th 2008, 2:14 am

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
My indian neighbour told me Indian ladies drink ghee in hot milk. Beats castor oil hands down.

Didn't work though.

I was 3 weeks over with all mine....

The midwives would say, with a conspiratorial wink, 'Go home, have a hot curry and some hot sex...'

I thought, 'Have they ever had sex at nearly 10 months pregnant? It's like shagging an ink blotter.'

Anyway, that whole prostoglandin thing... you'd have to be having sex for 6 weeks before the due date every night to get enough to get things moving.

I suggest a turkey baster and a donation rather than sex. Much less tiresome.
Lol 3 weeks late - oh my god

3 weeks early for me, see I missed out on ALL the fun
Old May 15th 2008, 2:22 am

Lol 3 weeks late - oh my god

3 weeks early for me, see I missed out on ALL the fun
Yes, you missed out looking like the Michelin man in drag, missed out on everyone saying 'Haven't you had that baby yet!?!' whilst looking at your massive bulk waddling around and you answered sarcastically 'Sure did, this is just wind' or something else as silly, missed out on nearly being caught by the Japanese when they mistook you for a minky whale, all those kids saying 'look mummy, that lady's got ten babies in her tummy!' and the student docs poking at your insides in awe that anyone can naturally carry a 43 week pregnancy... and then all the docs who tell you you're not normal because you don't conform to the three stages of pregnancy chart some prick thought up in 1940-something... and your legs and feet merging into one with fluid so you weren't sure where your legs ended and your ankles began ... and the haemorrhoids...

Yeah, you missed out. I really feel for you...

Reminds me of a joke:

Haemorrhoids, I had this problem years ago along with the problem of bad breath.
I went to my doctor and he gave me a prescription for haemorrhoid cream and Colgate toothpaste. I made a mistake, I cleaned my teeth with the haemorrhoid cream and I put the Colgate paste up my bum.

The following morning all my teeth fell out but at least I had the ring of confidence.
Old May 15th 2008, 2:25 am

OK TP...you win that one

I didn't miss out, I had a lucky escape
Old May 15th 2008, 2:27 am

OK TP...you win that one

I didn't miss out, I had a lucky escape
Yup.

I had a scan to tell the size of the baby. The doc said the babe had a 43 week femur, a 34 week radius, and a 36 week head. I said 'Right, that's it, get it out whilst the head's still small enough...'

That didn't work either.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.