Wikiposts

Moaning Thread

Old Feb 24th 2006, 2:03 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moaning Thread

The Dragon in Law has just phoned to say she is on her way to visit!!!!

I feel like crap, and her visiting is the LAST thing I feel like
Old Feb 24th 2006, 2:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
The Dragon in Law has just phoned to say she is on her way to visit!!!!

I feel like crap, and her visiting is the LAST thing I feel like
Hide behind the sofa and tell the kids to say your out.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 3:31 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Hide behind the sofa and tell the kids to say your out.
Nice thought Wendy, but she has a key!!!! And the kids were at school. I had to talk to her for half an hour before they came home.

She's gone now, I need to be nice cos I am rehoming my cats with her, whether she likes it or not. Her other son who lives with her says I can
Old Feb 24th 2006, 3:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Nice thought Wendy, but she has a key!!!! And the kids were at school. I had to talk to her for half an hour before they came home.

She's gone now, I need to be nice cos I am rehoming my cats with her, whether she likes it or not. Her other son who lives with her says I can

I'd have that key off her that's for sure

Good luck with the cats, she's gonna love you