Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The mission is over!

The mission is over!

Old Jun 20th 2008, 4:40 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The mission is over!

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Ok, gonna look like a fool for 'returning' so early, but personally it won't be the first time I've made a fool of myself on here, so 'onwards and up aye!'

After my OP I pm'd Sue and asked for my account to be deleted, and I guess she knows me too well and THIS time said I had to go a month without a post and she'd do it! ... I failed! ...

Anyway ...

Just a few points.

Well in the past I've been accused of being an 'attention seeker' ... and if I wanted to go, then just GO! ... DON'T make no drama of it!!!

This time, at the time of the OP I DID want to GO ... but at the same time felt I owed the people that has supported me over the years some kind of excuse / reason ... albeit a short one!

After reading your reply I felt I couldn't win as if I went on about 'this and that' I'd be accused as an attention whore. If I just slipped away it would be wrong to me mates. So I tried to do sommit 'in between'.

Can't win ... kind of situ!

I KEEP reading this, and prob the BIGGEST reason I've returned!

Ok, I KNOW there's people on here who don't like me, for WHATEVER reason, but at the same time with the law of averages there is (thankfully) people who do!

I HAVE to admit I struggle with rejection but HAVE to learn that it too is the law of averages! ... some will! ... some won't!

Earlier I spent god knows how long pm'ing people on here cos I thought I'm off and don't wanna lose touch. People who *I* consider me mates! ... but hey! ... I aint goin anywhere! ...

I'm gonna go on and post stupid email jokes, funny clips, and god knows what ... and if it's a contender for BE's 'most crap thread' then so what!!!

I just wanna say *sorry* for throwing my action man out of my pram, and that I WILL try to build a stronger Paul for the future on BE!

Thread killed?

Probably! ...

Love you all!

WBG!
you barsteward!

I have just e mailed you under my true name as I thought you were doing a runner and now you are back and I could have safely stayed in the closet!!

never mind welcome back we greet you with open arms and a reminder to self to remember next time you are the biggest addict of us all

you have loads of advice to give to others as you had a shite time of it but managed to turn it all around.

Old Jun 20th 2008, 4:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Well don't! ... cos I have to learn that FA replies doesn't actually mean EVERYONE hates me!

It'll take time, but I'm armed with THIS knowledge now so see how we go eh! ...

As I said earlier I prob threw my poor action man out of my pram cos I was getting 'ignored' on here ... ... but I DO / WILL have to learn that that's simply just how it goes!!!

Plod on! ... do what you do! ... and bollox to the one's that don't like it aye!

See how we go!

Anyway ... is it that time? ....

WBG.
Night Paul - see you soon. Keep plodding - we'd notice if you didn't!
Old Jun 20th 2008, 4:56 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, gonna look like a fool for 'returning' so early, but personally it won't be the first time I've made a fool of myself on here, so 'onwards and up aye!'

After my OP I pm'd Sue and asked for my account to be deleted, and I guess she knows me too well and THIS time said I had to go a month without a post and she'd do it! ... I failed! ...

Anyway ...

Just a few points.

Well in the past I've been accused of being an 'attention seeker' ... and if I wanted to go, then just GO! ... DON'T make no drama of it!!!

This time, at the time of the OP I DID want to GO ... but at the same time felt I owed the people that has supported me over the years some kind of excuse / reason ... albeit a short one!

After reading your reply I felt I couldn't win as if I went on about 'this and that' I'd be accused as an attention whore. If I just slipped away it would be wrong to me mates. So I tried to do sommit 'in between'.

Can't win ... kind of situ!

Ok, I KNOW there's people on here who don't like me, for WHATEVER reason, but at the same time with the law of averages there is (thankfully) people who do!

I HAVE to admit I struggle with rejection but HAVE to learn that it too is the law of averages! ... some will! ... some won't!

Earlier I spent god knows how long pm'ing people on here cos I thought I'm off and don't wanna lose touch. People who *I* consider me mates! ... but hey! ... I aint goin anywhere! ...

I'm gonna go on and post stupid email jokes, funny clips, and god knows what ... and if it's a contender for BE's 'most crap thread' then so what!!!

I just wanna say *sorry* for throwing my action man out of my pram, and that I WILL try to build a stronger Paul for the future on BE!

Thread killed?

Probably! ...

Love you all!

WBG!
****ing hell Paul....whats up with you man.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell, I actually posted something that had effect !!!

Honestly, I am touched. So glad you decided to stay. I have just got a couple of questions for you that I don't think have been asked on BE before:

How much for a 20 ft container?
Will my telly work in Queensland?
How do I open an Australian bank account and
Do they sell vegetables in Australia?

Old Jun 20th 2008, 5:15 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RenShen

Honestly, I am touched. So glad you decided to stay. I have just got a couple of questions for you that I don't think have been asked on BE before:

Old Jun 20th 2008, 9:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Well, if that doesn't get him running off again, I don't know what will!
Old Jun 21st 2008, 12:42 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
you have loads of advice to give to others as you had a shite time of it but managed to turn it all around.
Aint that the truth
Old Jun 21st 2008, 1:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Pillock
Old Jun 21st 2008, 2:17 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Pillock
Cod
Old Jun 21st 2008, 2:53 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

you barsteward!

I have just e mailed you under my true name as I thought you were doing a runner and now you are back and I could have safely stayed in the closet!!
Your secret is safe with me .... Gertrude ...

Originally Posted by Issie
****ing hell Paul....whats up with you man.
I know ...

£3k - £4k ish

Yes, but you might need a set top box to make it work.

Easy, you can do in online with the Conbank

They do indeed!

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Pillock
I know ...
Old Jun 21st 2008, 2:57 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I knew you wouldn't be away long ... you love us too much
Old Jun 21st 2008, 3:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sue
I knew you wouldn't be away long ... you love us too much
What can I say! ...
Old Jun 21st 2008, 3:14 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Well cheerio and hello again Paul. Were you going to let me know?

Originally Posted by michell
my dad is a black london cabbie , has been for nearly 40yrs, works more at the airport now though , been bought up in them and with them so to speak.

michell
One of my oldest friends lives in Thundersley. Do you know the 'Kurns'?

you barsteward!

never mind welcome back we greet you with open arms and a reminder to self to remember next time you are the biggest addict of us all

Would you like to get something off your chest hun?
Old Jun 21st 2008, 3:20 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you're back on here .

You've got lots to contribute from your personal experiences.

Don't worry if nobody writes back to your jokes. I often laugh at a joke, but wouldn't think that I have to reply.

Gina
Old Jun 21st 2008, 3:26 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Well cheerio and hello again Paul. Were you going to let me know?
... we're FB buddies so thought we'd still keep in touch ...

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Glad you're back on here .

You've got lots to contribute from your personal experiences.

Don't worry if nobody writes back to your jokes. I often laugh at a joke, but wouldn't think that I have to reply.

Gina
Thanks ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.