Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The mission is over!

The mission is over!

Old Jun 16th 2008, 11:00 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The mission is over!

Well, title says it all. It's time to move on guy's.

I was tempted to just slip away but that's not fair to the people that have supported me thru my ups and downs in my mission to get PR in Australia.

The mission is over, and things are going very well for us now. My job is excellent and I've never enjoyed work more. Nic is out of her cast and back to work on Thursday. The kids are happy.

I can't ask for any more!

Things are currently pretty stale for me in BE. I'm fed up with posts and threads being ignored so am man enough to know when enough is enough.

I just want to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone that has supported me over the last few years, you know who you are!

Is it that time? ... yep, time for my last WBG.

Old Jun 16th 2008, 11:14 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The mission is over!

Originally Posted by PaulandNic

I was tempted to just slip away but that's not fair to the people that have supported me thru my ups and downs in my mission to get PR in Australia.

The mission is over, and things are going very well for us now. My job is excellent and I've never enjoyed work more. Nic is out of her cast and back to work on Thursday. The kids are happy.

Things are currently pretty stale for me in BE. I'm fed up with posts and threads being ignored so am man enough to know when enough is enough.

I just want to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone that has supported me over the last few years, you know who you are!

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...ATARS/WBG3.gif
NOOOOOO!!!!!

Dont leave.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 11:42 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to see you go, but it's your choice.
All the best and hope everything continues good for you and yours
Old Jun 16th 2008, 11:53 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

This place is like a giant bog roll Paul so if you get any skidmarks you know where to come.
Good onya, and the family mate
Old Jun 16th 2008, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Think there are many of us feeling this way Paul..

Hope the future works out well for you...

Good luck in everything you chose to do.

Lau x
Old Jun 16th 2008, 1:22 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

take it easy dude
Old Jun 16th 2008, 1:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Very sorry to see you go!
Hopefully you will pop back in sometime & give us all an update
Good luck
Old Jun 16th 2008, 1:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Paul we'll miss you. You have been a great inspiration and a funny bloke.

I hope the time will be right for you to come back one day soon - but don't wait until things get bad eh????
Old Jun 16th 2008, 2:09 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Really really pleased for you Paul Why? Well because I'm glad that now things are looking great for you & your family & you feel you don't need the support right now. That's great news in my book

As others have said - wishing you all the very best for your futures & don't forget to come back in a while & let us all know how you're doing - especially since I'll probably still be languishing here in K*nt & will be desperate for some good news stories

Love & best wishes
Old Jun 16th 2008, 3:07 pm
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

All the hairy best mate.....

It seems like quite a number of people are feeling the same.

May the best of your past be the worst of your future....
Old Jun 16th 2008, 9:08 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Wishing you and your family all the best mate. Take Care Hxxxxxxx
Old Jun 16th 2008, 11:04 pm
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope you read this Paul.

Thanks for YOUR support to me. I couldn't have got this far without your help and you know that

Best of luck for the future

xxxx
Old Jun 16th 2008, 11:52 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

Go guys, its been great 'knowing' you.
Take care and all the best xxxxx
Old Jun 17th 2008, 12:05 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

You know Mate ....feels the same for me, everyday i have alook in and have nothing really to say anymore.

You take care fella.....catch you on FB maybe

You have done well to get to here and deserve a big pat on the back

Old Jun 17th 2008, 12:57 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

All the support and encouragement that people on here have given you over the years and you end it all with one short post. Nice.

Anyway, all the best for the future.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.