Misheard lyrics

Old May 31st 2012, 2:08 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Misheard lyrics

Judy and Johnny just walked through the door
Like a pig without wings
Oh what a birthday surprise
Judy's wearin' his ring

(It's My Party)

I guess it was just me ...
Old May 31st 2012, 3:01 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Bohemian Rhapsody

I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
Spare him his life from his pork sausages!
Old May 31st 2012, 3:26 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

'Golden Brown, texture like sun,
lays me down, with my Mancheeruns...'

Always wondered what a Mancheerun was when I was 13...
Old May 31st 2012, 3:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

LOL.... I've just had two song lyrics changed for me. Golden Brown and Purple Haze. I really thought it was as the posters previously thought until this thread.

Old May 31st 2012, 4:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray and Debbie
Where is my lonely pilgrim, where is my furry sock - Where have all the cowboys gone
I love that song. With the right lyrics of course.
Old May 31st 2012, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

itigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond repute

We are a Foos household here. In One of these days my 7 year old daughter was singing

Your heart has never been broken
Your bra has never been stolen (meant to be pride)
Old May 31st 2012, 6:02 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by itigo
We are a Foos household here. In One of these days my 7 year old daughter was singing

Your heart has never been broken
Your bra has never been stolen (meant to be pride)
I was sure the lyric in Arlandria (I guess the clue was in the title but I didn't know what the song was called ) was -

You are not me, I'm angrier, I'm angrier.

The kids reckon those lyrics suit me down to the ground
Old May 31st 2012, 7:11 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RedT

I had a similar one. Gala did a song called "freed from desire" and the lyrics are ...my love has got no money, he's got his strong beliefs.
For years I thought she was singing ...my love has got no money, he's got his tromboleze. I assumed a tromboleze was some kind of musical instrument
Old May 31st 2012, 9:05 am
CEM
BE Enthusiast

CEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud of

Our youngest daughter told us recently that she always thought 'you'll always find him in the kitchen at parties' was 'you'll always find the perfect kitchen at Benny's'. She wondered where Benny's was.
Old May 31st 2012, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ukecadet
Bohemian Rhapsody

I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
Spare him his life from his pork sausages!

From the age of 5 I swore blind the words were -

Swearing his life on his raw sausages
Old May 31st 2012, 1:39 pm
CEM
BE Enthusiast

CEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud of

Oh's 'Tonight I sellotape my glove to you'. I think that was deliberate though... He's a bit strange like that..

Last edited by CEM; May 31st 2012 at 1:41 pm.
Old May 31st 2012, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

itigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and Tears For Fears

These are the fleas we could do without,
Come oooon.....

By a family member......
Old May 31st 2012, 11:57 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by itigo
Oh and Tears For Fears

These are the fleas we could do without,
Come oooon.....

By a family member......
You mean, those aren't the lyrics?
Old Jun 1st 2012, 12:36 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RedT

It took me forever and ever to realise the lyric was, 'with my mind she runs'

What's the longest you've ever known a song then, finally, you realise what the lyric really was on hearing the song for the 500th time in ten years or more.

C'mon, with the Post Office should be c'mon with the force don't stop - Don't stop till you get enough by Michael Jackson
Old Jun 1st 2012, 5:38 am
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri

I had a similar one. Gala did a song called "freed from desire" and the lyrics are ...my love has got no money, he's got his strong beliefs.
For years I thought she was singing ...my love has got no money, he's got his tromboleze. I assumed a tromboleze was some kind of musical instrument
So did I!!! my sister is very musical and I even asked her if a tromboleze was a small or big trombone.... . It was when she went that I realised my error!

I also thought Ricky Martin was singing, in that 'She Bangs, She Bangs' song,
"she look like a flower but she stinks like a pig".
Turns out it's, "she looks like a flower but she stings like a bee".
Who knew?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.