Wikiposts

Mini Ex Pat meet

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mini Ex Pat meet

Originally Posted by Bix
Nay, tis true.
I have photographic evidence

Can't remember which issue it was now though

Thanks for sharing Soapy
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 1:21 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soapy
lmao, youve been listenin to bordy too much

int that right bordy
Hevs hair changes colour as often as melbourne weather changes.
As you know Mr Soapy colours aren't my strong point.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 2:36 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
thanks for sharing Soapy, there both certainly looking well and you're not looking too bad yourself
this pics are really good, and little Flynn is gorgeous !!!
but the last picture of soapy and Hevs, looks like Soapys trying to fart with the expression on his face
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:46 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
but the last picture of soapy and Hevs, looks like Soapys trying to fart with the expression on his face
Nah, he looks like hes thinking "That bastard Bordy told me she was 6' 2" Blonde."
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:55 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
Oh my goodness, look at the wee man, he looks like a health bouncy baby, after such a ropey start, and so do you soapy
im still ropey

he was standing by hanging on to his mammys fingers. its great to see the wee man so strong. i think he was getting me confused with bordy, but then he spoke his first words....he said

sorry soapy for a wee second i thought you were my uncle bordy, but your not as fugly as him. he did Honest
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:56 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
thanks for sharing Soapy, there both certainly looking well and you're not looking too bad yourself
shes a very nice lassie gedge, just like she is on here.

and i know you meant i was looking fantastic
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by bridie

Thanks for sharing Soapy
i will add them to you know where later
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:59 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bordy
now what would give me that idea
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:00 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
i was mate and i blamed flynn
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:01 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Nah, he looks like hes thinking "That bastard Bordy told me she was 6' 2" Blonde."
i didnt look doonstairs
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 11:23 pm
The Godfather

I believe she was welcomed home with a big bunch of flowers to from her loving hubby to.

Who says romance is dead.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 11:25 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Light, medium and dark grey ?
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 11:46 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

So, was this an expat meet for mini people... or just a small expat meet?

Last edited by TiddlyPom; Oct 22nd 2007 at 11:47 pm. Reason: Substituting suitable smiley...
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 11:48 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys

Its strange seeing the pics on here, I remember it as though it was yesterday

Thanks for taking me to see the whales soapy, thought we'd be in with a chance using your heed as a beacon, but they wern't playing It was great to meet you kids and I can't believe how well they turned out.......

We had a great time and it was just what the Dr ordered Back to work tomorrow though....
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 11:52 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
nah, i had to photoshop it for about 5 hours before i posted it
Whos frigging lard arse body did you attach me head to ya tosser

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.