Wikiposts

Mini Ex Pat meet

Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:02 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mini Ex Pat meet

I heard that Hevs was here on the coast for a wee holiday, so i couldnt pass up the chance of meeting her

bordy and mary had told me nice things about her, so i thought it would be a good idea.

Hevs sent me a text on Saturday so i phoned her back to see if we could meet up on sunday.
if anybody knows me the know that i forget everything. so on sunday night it dawned on me that i had arranged to meet hevs
i had also swapped phones on saturday night so when i went to contact hevs, i had no number

today i was frantic sending PMs to anyone who might have her number.

in the end bordy came through, oh and thanks to pen for trying

i gave hevs a call (she was on the beach sunning) and arranged to meet in an hour.

its funny i thought i knew what to expect after chatting to her for so long, and as i said bordy told me how nice she was. so what could go wrong?

Nothing, shes a lovely lassie and just as bordy had told me.
but the star of the show was wee Flynn, he was just magic (and much better looking than his mum)

i never add photos of kids, but hevs said it was on. so heres a wee treat for those who have been watchin oor liitle man grow

PS thanks for a lovely day Hevs, your a wee gem
Attached Thumbnails Mini Ex Pat meet-img_0899.jpg   Mini Ex Pat meet-img_0898.jpg   Mini Ex Pat meet-img_0888.jpg  
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:11 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mini Ex Pat meet

Originally Posted by soapy
I heard that Hevs was here on the coast for a wee holiday, so i couldnt pass up the chance of meeting her

bordy and mary had told me nice things about her, so i thought it would be a good idea.

Hevs sent me a text on Saturday so i phoned her back to see if we could meet up on sunday.
if anybody knows me the know that i forget everything. so on sunday night it dawned on me that i had arranged to meet hevs
i had also swapped phones on saturday night so when i went to contact hevs, i had no number

i gave hevs a call (she was on the beach sunning) and arranged to meet in an hour.

its funny i thought i knew what to expect after chatting to her for so long, and as i said bordy told me how nice she was. so what could go wrong?

but the star of the show was wee Flynn, he was just magic (and much better looking than his mum)

i never add photos of kids, but hevs said it was on. so heres a wee treat for those who have been watchin oor liitle man grow

awe look at the weee man.....hes got more hair than you haha
Old Oct 21st 2007, 9:05 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You got a good pic of Hevs. The one I got was horrendous. I had to delete it so she didn't kill me
Old Oct 21st 2007, 9:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
awe look at the weee man.....hes got more hair than you haha
ano thats what hevs was laughing at, but i felt ok cos wee flynn was taller than her
Old Oct 21st 2007, 9:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

You are just a big soft Soapy aren't you?!
Lovely pics, the coast looks fabulous
Old Oct 21st 2007, 10:33 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

She's a lovely lady, Soapy, and one of the strongest women I know

As for wee Flynn - my gosh he's grown he will certainly be taller than she is before long!!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 1:25 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I think she was a ringer mate.
Everyone knows Hevs has blonde hair
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 2:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
You are just a big soft Soapy aren't you?!
Lovely pics, the coast looks fabulous
the hulks heart would melt with little flynn in his arms lol
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 2:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by moneypen20
You got a good pic of Hevs. The one I got was horrendous. I had to delete it so she didn't kill me
nah, i had to photoshop it for about 5 hours before i posted it
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 2:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
She's a lovely lady, Soapy, and one of the strongest women I know
yip, she farted twice while i was there, and jeez it was strong
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 2:47 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
I think she was a ringer mate.
Everyone knows Hevs has blonde hair
lmao, youve been listenin to bordy too much

int that right bordy
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 2:50 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

lmao, youve been listenin to bordy too much

int that right bordy
Nay, tis true.
I have photographic evidence

Can't remember which issue it was now though
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
Nay, tis true.
I have photographic evidence

Can't remember which issue it was now though
ha ha ha
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 11:29 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my goodness, look at the wee man, he looks like a health bouncy baby, after such a ropey start, and so do you soapy
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 12:33 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

thanks for sharing Soapy, there both certainly looking well and you're not looking too bad yourself

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.