British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Are members of the other BE forums throwing their teddies out of their prams (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/members-other-forums-throwing-their-teddies-out-their-prams-556696/)

renth Aug 22nd 2008 12:34 am

Are members of the other BE forums throwing their teddies out of their prams

or is it just the Aussie forums?

ozzieeagle Aug 22nd 2008 12:46 am

Re: Are members of the other BE forums throwing their teddies out of their prams

I dunno, but I reckon the blokes have it all over the Women in the flouncing stakes.

Simple fact is, the bigger the board, the more the rules have to enforced and uniform.

Still I manage to sneak in quotes, from my London football board ;) Best ones being, when they had one of the posters working at the WHO in Geneva when the bird flu news first broke, right up to recently, a bloke in Tiblisi, visiting his Georgian GF, whilst the Russians were doing their thing.

Earthquakes, floods, plane crashes, Tsunamis, there will be South londoner close by, ready for me to sneak in a quote on here... even a link sometimes.

Depends how personal it gets I guess.

DrWho Aug 22nd 2008 12:54 am

Re: Are members of the other BE forums throwing their teddies out of their prams

Originally Posted by renth (Post 6702824)

Just Aussie...:rolleyes:

MartinLuther Aug 22nd 2008 12:55 am

It certainly feels like I'm having flashbacks. :blink:

spartacus Aug 22nd 2008 1:00 am

There's hell on in the Working Abroad by Profession forum. Those accountants sure know how to bitch.

bcworld Aug 22nd 2008 1:06 am

I'm sure some stuff has gone down in the Spanish forum.....I saw this hilarious clip on YouTube, better not say any more though!

asprilla Aug 22nd 2008 1:10 am

"Moving back to the UK" forum is the best for this kind of thing.

asher Aug 22nd 2008 1:16 am

dunno but all of a sudden I have lots of teddies :sneaky:

Sue Aug 22nd 2008 2:35 am

Originally Posted by bcworld (Post 6702881)
I'm sure some stuff has gone down in the Spanish forum.....

That would be all the Sangria :beer:

Nu-Shooz Aug 22nd 2008 2:46 am

Pretty pathetic really.

spartacus Aug 22nd 2008 2:50 am

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz (Post 6703024)
Pretty pathetic really.

Oooh! Everyone feels better after they've had a boil lanced. Particularly when it was on your arse.

Nu-Shooz Aug 22nd 2008 2:54 am

Originally Posted by spartacus (Post 6703031)
Oooh! Everyone feels better after they've had a boil lanced. Particularly when it was on your arse.

I don't get zits on my arse, that's your job;)

bcworld Aug 22nd 2008 2:59 am

Originally Posted by Sue (Post 6703007)
That would be all the Sangria :beer:

Mmmmmmmmmmm :tounge_smile:

I just had a flashback to my first parentless holiday in Santa Ponsa, Majorca aged 17. Not that I can remember much, what did they put in that stuff!

:beer:

spartacus Aug 22nd 2008 3:00 am

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz (Post 6703038)
I don't get zits on my arse, that's your job;)

You've been peeking again. I told you last time to stop peeking.

Fleaflyfloflum Aug 22nd 2008 3:10 am

Good grief. What have i missed whilst getting myself a life offline?

Reminds me of the schoolyard in crowd gangs...lol :lol:

Oh well, whatever floats ya boat. Have fun :eek: :thumbup: