Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Melbourne Ex pats pub crawl....

Wikiposts

Melbourne Ex pats pub crawl....

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:55 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Melbourne Ex pats pub crawl....

Originally Posted by fraser
Friday has to be a better night as all the peeps from the city will be out and Rachel wont
You are a bugger !!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:56 pm
Account Closed

Saturday would be better.......but if it has to be the friday..we'll be able to get down there for about 9pm

So don't get too pissed
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Can we make it Sat the 25th ?

Carl has just come in from work and said the Friday would be a push time wise

Yes at this stage no worries, 25th it is... seeing as you were so good to respond so quickly...

Thanks for the advice re the phone No Fraser
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Yes at this stage no worries, 25th it is... seeing as you were so good to respond so quickly...

Thanks for the advice re the phone No Fraser
Thankyou

Be much easier for Carl if ok for you and badge

Ignore him
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou

Be much easier for Carl if ok for you and badge

Ignore him
LOL, I was actually really busy when I read frasers message, on phone calls this end etc, I didnt see that he had quoted you just b4. Thats what you get for skimming quickly.

Some damn good pubs down South Melbourne, ever been to the Intrepid fox ?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:12 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, I was actually really busy when I read frasers message, on phone calls this end etc, I didnt see that he had quoted you just b4. Thats what you get for skimming quickly.

Ignore me at your peril
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:13 pm
Account Closed

Nope...where is it ? and don't say south Melbourne
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:14 pm
Account Closed

Ignore me at your peril

BIG BAD CAS WILL GET YOU !!!!!!!!!

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nope...where is it ? and don't say south Melbourne
LOL, just up the road from Clarendon, fish and chips, which is noted in "the age" as the best fish and chippery in Melbourne.

So you have somewhere very decent to Carb up, after the booze.

Errrm I'd best go and tell my wife this is happening lol !!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:20 pm
Account Closed

LOL, just up the road from Clarendon, fish and chips, which is noted in "the age" as the best fish and chippery in Melbourne.

So you have somewhere very decent to Carb up, after the booze.

Errrm I'd best go and tell my wife this is happening lol !!

OK...

Keep it up..as the saying goes...

You going to say a time and pub number 1 ?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OK...

Keep it up..as the saying goes...

You going to say a time and pub number 1 ?

6PM.... pub TBA, but all the pubs down that way are all within easy walking distance, about 8 or 9 pubs. Plenty of parking around there at that time, plus transport isn't that bad.

Will announce the pub by this monday, after checking that they are still ok venues.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:27 pm
Account Closed

6PM.... pub TBA, but all the pubs down that way are all within easy walking distance, about 8 or 9 pubs. Plenty of parking around there at that time, plus transport isn't that bad.

Will announce the pub by this monday, after checking that they are still ok venues.
Sounds good to us
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:28 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

How do you plan to check them all
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How do you plan to check them all

The posties network mate Probably the 3rd best Network around after the Jews and the errrmm Gays..

tis the only place I know of that has Little Creatures on tap in Melbourne.

Probably are a few others around, but they definitely have some very varied and decent beers down that way.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 9:51 pm

The posties network mate Probably the 3rd best Network around after the Jews and the errrmm Gays..

tis the only place I know of that has Little Creatures on tap in Melbourne.

Probably are a few others around, but they definitely have some very varied and decent beers down that way.
I thought the gays would have been number one, there's enough of them in melbourne.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.