Wikiposts

Melbourne!

Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:19 pm
Just Joined

Starbug is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Melbourne!

Hello folks, I've been living in Melbourne for a year now and I have one burning question. It keeps me up at night and makes me feel empty inside...

Where can I get a chinese chicken curry British style aka wrong style. I know, I'm in one of the best cities for food and I'm craving that rubbish but the heart wants what it wants.

Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Melbourne!

Originally Posted by Starbug
Hello folks, I've been living in Melbourne for a year now and I have one burning question. It keeps me up at night and makes me feel empty inside...

Where can I get a chinese chicken curry British style aka wrong style. I know, I'm in one of the best cities for food and I'm craving that rubbish but the heart wants what it wants.

If you find a place let me know.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:28 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jond
If you find a place let me know.
I thought you were going to be the comedian who says "in the uk"!

Old Jun 10th 2009, 11:55 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I suggest you join up with the Melbourne Curry meet up guys. They don't seem to have a problem.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 1:53 am
Hasta la victoria siempre

johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light

That's the one sort of food I still really miss. A nice chinese curry, WITH CHIPS! Yay! If anyone knows of one, let us know, ta!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 10:05 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I suggest you join up with the Melbourne Curry meet up guys. They don't seem to have a problem.

Thanks for that.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 10:19 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you were going to be the comedian who says "in the uk"!

I was going to say that !