Wikiposts

Mel Gibson Divorce

Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:47 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mel Gibson Divorce

Originally Posted by jmh
Aint that the truth. A friend of mine was telling me about her miserable marriage. She won't leave because she has a 3 year old and she believes it is selfish to end the marriage because her daughter will be unhappy. The child said to her grandmother, 'why does daddy make mummy cry?'. The mum said to me my life is over, but I can try and provide for my child. I know two other women who are unhappily married but stay for the kids. Women will go through hell if they feel their kids will be better off or happier. I'm not entirely sure that they are doing the right thing, but I am trying to be a supportive friend.
If it was my friend, it goes without saying that i would be supportive, but i certainly would not be encouraging her to stay with him, life is far too short, why be unhappy? why waste years of your life only for the inevitable to rear it's ugly head once the kids leave home anyway?