Me and the Barbie

Old Dec 11th 2014, 11:42 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and the Barbie

Originally Posted by Bud the Wiser
What an attention seeking thread this is.

"Look at me! Look at me! I have my own thread and everyone's talking about me."

tsk! tsk!
You took your time finding this, I thought you would have jumped on it
Old Dec 11th 2014, 11:47 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Just to clarify for a couple of people, this isn't about the few members who don't like me for whatever reason, I couldn't care less. This is about me being restricted to only posting in certain areas or at least not being able to post in certain areas. OK, so this isn't about those people who follow me around making silly comments, it is about my ability to post everywhere. I hope that clears it up
Just to add this has nothing to do with me manning up or getting over it, the consensus seems to be that we shouldn't be barred from particular areas of the forum. This is what I was asking and thank you to all the sensible people who gave me a sensible answer.

Last edited by chris955; Dec 11th 2014 at 11:53 am.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 11:52 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955
You seem to have misunderstood the thread, it is about admin talking about limiting where I post.
In that case you should discuss this with admin not open a pity thread. Did you not read the Site Rules?
Old Dec 11th 2014, 11:56 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
In that case you should discuss this with admin not open a pity thread. Did you not read the Site Rules?
As I said I was asking people's opinions, which I got. Believe me I would have made a much better pity thread I see people discussing admin all the time and as long as it isn't inflammatory or rude I don't see the problem.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 12:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955
You seem to have misunderstood the thread, it is about admin talking about limiting where I post.
Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Indeed. And as per site rule 15. This thread is closed.