is it me?

Old Dec 5th 2007, 4:38 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: is it me?

Originally Posted by bridie
Hoon tyre tracks are a bit like crop circles.... you dont see or hear anything yet the next morning, there they are......

I hear them where i am, especially at night. The noise wakes me. Must be a racing track somewhere
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:49 am
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aston man
i cant grasp the fascination with cars,burning rubber and bake bean tins on the end of the exhaust???

whats it all about?

i used to like girls and football when i was 18,not a car and a can of spray paint?(for spraying me bleedin name all over the place)..
My boys' school was sprayed a few weeks ago. They caught the two numbscalls - 19 & 23 would you believe.

Anyway, have a guess at the stringent, example setting punishment they received?

Official police warning and letter of apology to the Principal. Now that might help answer your question mate.

There's little evidence of Carpenter's 'war on grafitti' as well. This mobile hidden CCTV must be bl00dy well concealed. My bus stop is covered most mornings, so I reckon they've forgotten where they hid the camera.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:53 am
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Glasgowlass
There's a 16 year old lad a couple of doors away from me with one's of those bean tin thingos and I swear he's literally got no brain in his heid at all. Every Tuesday he sits outside his house and revs the guts out of it then after 5 minutes of that he's off racing up and down the street and in and out all the back streets then back for a rev and so on. This goes on ALL day! WTF!!I've told him to turns his stereo down a couple of times coz it was shakin ma windies and the look he gave me...there's was nobody in there!!
Just thought I'd share that.
It's not just the young'uns you know - we live up sort of across the road from a bloke who we've renamed 'c0ckhead'.. he owns some sort of big jap v-twin bike.. it's almost a daily thing.. he starts the bike and revs it.. switches it off.. starts the bike it ticks over, he revs it.. he switches it off.. he starts it. revs it.. ticks over.. you get the jist... almost every day ... just one question.. WHY?

Originally Posted by aston man
and the speed limit is about 20 miles an hour,,then have a 50 litre v8 supercharged penis extension...

i cant get me head round it all.....

im quite happy with me hyudni(flippin hell thats a hard word)getz...
a 50 litre V8 - bet that cost a bit to run?!
We've got a 5 litre and that's bad enough...

I don't have a penis to extend but i have to be honest .. a 5 litre V8 is a lot of fun to drive

I know the speed limit is only about 20 miles an hour.. but you can get there much quicker in a V8! I wouldn't swap it for a hyundai getz for all the tea in china!!!

Sonic x