Wikiposts

Is it me or....

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 12:05 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is it me or....

With the 1000's of migrants arriving in Oz each year... they are distributed thus.....

1 eegit to NT
32 to Perth
89 to Adelaide
176 to Brisbane
71 to Melbourne
89 to Sydney
4 to Cairns
and
oops

3.2 million White Skinned Mozzy Allergenic Whinging Pommy Bassards to PACIFIC PINES !!!!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 12:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it me or....

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
With the 1000's of migrants arriving in Oz each year... they are distributed thus.....

1 eegit to NT
32 to Perth
89 to Adelaide
176 to Brisbane
71 to Melbourne
89 to Sydney
4 to Cairns
and
oops

3.2 million White Skinned Mozzy Allergenic Whinging Pommy Bassards to PACIFIC PINES !!!!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 1:13 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

1 eegit to NT
32 to Perth
89 to Adelaide
176 to Brisbane
71 to Melbourne
89 to Sydney
4 to Cairns
and
oops

If you mean Scots and Brummies then possibly
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 1:14 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL

i like the 32 to Perth!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 1:19 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
PMSL

i like the 32 to Perth!
It's only that high cos the ladies were reading the map
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 1:27 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
It's only that high cos the ladies were reading the map

OI you

watch it.... next time we come your way (not next year, UK visit but 2009) we're coming to Cairns for a stay!!!!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 1:32 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, better make a note of that in my 2010 diary
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:34 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

1 eegit to NT
32 to Perth
89 to Adelaide
176 to Brisbane
71 to Melbourne
89 to Sydney
4 to Cairns
and
oops

you have bought a house here, havent ya?
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 12:17 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

1 eegit to NT
32 to Perth
89 to Adelaide
176 to Brisbane
71 to Melbourne
89 to Sydney
4 to Cairns
and
oops

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 1:00 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you not a fine of Pacific Pines then???

I'm sure you've underestimated the number going to NT as well, I'm sure it was a coach load of paedophiles not just one heading that way.

1 eegit to NT
32 to Perth
89 to Adelaide
176 to Brisbane
71 to Melbourne
89 to Sydney
4 to Cairns
and
oops

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:16 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Are you not a fine of Pacific Pines then???

I'm sure you've underestimated the number going to NT as well, I'm sure it was a coach load of paedophiles not just one heading that way.
lol

reminds me of that joke..

coach load of yanks goin from ulluru, northwards, and come across a abboriginal lying in middle of the road, ear to the ground ...sprawled out

Head yank gets out, n in a american voice says, what ya listening to mate??

Abboriginal fella says..

Mate. dares a ute fulla barstuds goin bout 100 2 k north of ere.. the cars got no bliddy brakes, a wonky wheel.. and a feral dog in the back !!

Yank says... SHIT U ABOS HAVE FANTASTIC HEARING !!!!

Abo says, you stupid dumb fu** aint ya , i fell out da fookah about 10 minutes ago !!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 7:08 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

lol

reminds me of that joke..

coach load of yanks goin from ulluru, northwards, and come across a abboriginal lying in middle of the road, ear to the ground ...sprawled out

Head yank gets out, n in a american voice says, what ya listening to mate??

Abboriginal fella says..

Mate. dares a ute fulla barstuds goin bout 100 2 k north of ere.. the cars got no bliddy brakes, a wonky wheel.. and a feral dog in the back !!

Yank says... SHIT U ABOS HAVE FANTASTIC HEARING !!!!

Abo says, you stupid dumb fu** aint ya , i fell out da fookah about 10 minutes ago !!