MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Old Sep 29th 2008, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

originalfunster has a spectacular aura aboutoriginalfunster has a spectacular aura aboutoriginalfunster has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Yeah as far as I was concerned, just because that status page says being processed further, it does not mean that you have been given a CO. The day we were assigned a CO, our agent emailed us to say that we had one!

Originally Posted by hawkwind
I'm really confused by that status message. My agent submitted my app online on the 22/23 May and the status page changed on the 30th May to say "Application being processed further". Not had any further communication and agent says that the application "has not yet been assessed" and "has not yet been allocated a ref/ICSE number".

Last edited by originalfunster; Sep 29th 2008 at 7:03 pm.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by camacazi
g'day all

got meds tomorro and xray, i'm so nervous but i don't know why sure it will all be fine

Am sure everything will be fine with your meds tomorrow....
Ours next week and i'm a nervous wreck about them already, so look out!!

and CONGRATULATIONS on making your 1000th post
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:48 pm
sorry..I don't understand

funkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the rough

So....

How do you go about getting medicals? I'm so dim I don't know how I ever got to this stage!

Anyone done meds in Scotland yet and have any recommendations?

Is it just a case of phoning to book an appointment and turning up? What do you need to take with you?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by memewest
Am sure everything will be fine with your meds tomorrow....
Ours next week and i'm a nervous wreck about them already, so look out!!

and CONGRATULATIONS on making your 1000th post
just filling out the forms, just to confirm we do need forms for kids don't we?
do we need a visa or trn number or something?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:53 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

The TRN number is already filled in for you. Yes you need them for the kids. Have you downloaded the forms from the page where you log on to track your visa application?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

I downloaded all our forms from the document checklist online which has everything on it already,ie name, age, DOB, TRN number, Passport number...The only thing wrong with that was that they put my father-in-laws details on my 6yr old son's forms i just crossed his details out and filled in the right information...

You need forms for all of you and you need samples too!!
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by JAK
The TRN number is already filled in for you. Yes you need them for the kids. Have you downloaded the forms from the page where you log on to track your visa application?
the agent just sent us an attachment with blank forms
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

helicopter_girl is on a distinguished road

The only thing wrong with that was that they put my father-in-laws details on my 6yr old son's forms i just crossed his details out and filled in the right information...
How strange! The same thing happened on MY forms: my dads details were put on my 4-year-old daughters forms!! I assumed it's because they're both K Nicholsons!!!
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by helicopter_girl
How strange! The same thing happened on MY forms: my dads details were put on my 4-year-old daughters forms!! I assumed it's because they're both K Nicholsons!!!

Ahhhh, you could be right!

They both have the same initials, J R and the same surname, obviously!

Am thanking my lucky stars that we're not taking him with us!! mother in law, she's great, would take her!!
Keep telling father in law that if for some reason we don't get the visa, then we're gonna apply for assylum as he's a danger to our health!!!

D'you think that'll work??
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Ahhhh, you could be right!

They both have the same initials, J R and the same surname, obviously!

Am thanking my lucky stars that we're not taking him with us!! mother in law, she's great, would take her!!
Keep telling father in law that if for some reason we don't get the visa, then we're gonna apply for assylum as he's a danger to our health!!!

D'you think that'll work??
No!!!

We had my father in laws details on for my son, (completely different initials) and my sons details on my daughters form (no, I didn't get them mixed up, they were downloaded straight from our documents checklist page!) We just changed the name, dob and gender on the one form and the doc got us to initial it and it was fine. It seems to be a common problem, there is another thread on this site about this!

Mel
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:27 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Our agent was going to send us the downloaded forms but we had already done it. These forms have some of your details filled in and your TRN number.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Hey, you're OVER 1000! I missed it
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JAK
Our agent was going to send us the downloaded forms but we had already done it. These forms have some of your details filled in and your TRN number.
how do i do this?
or will i just get my agent to email it and write it on the form?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tiger222
Hey, you're OVER 1000! I missed it
i know!!!!

but i'm panicking to much about these bloody forms now to celebrate
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

how do i do this?
or will i just get my agent to email it and write it on the form?
If you just have the blank forms, you'll have to write the information in yourself. It says on the form to fill in section A and the rest is done by the Doctor.

My daughter turned 11 over the summer - after we lodged but before she had the meds done. Because of that I thought it was best if she had the X-ray done. Since there was no X-ray form for her (she wasn't 11), I just downloaded one from the DIAC website and filled it in. Piece of cake!

The forms take some time to fill in, so don't put it off until the appointment. And remember to bring 2 passport photos for adults and 1 for kids. And your passports, of course.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.