MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Old Mar 25th 2010, 1:45 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by aliza
Hi All,

Here i c all the applicants either belong to SS category or they r on MODL.
My ocupations is only on SOL and i applied in MAY 2008. It has been two years since i lodged my application. Does any one have idea about such applications whether they are being processed now or not. OR I still need to wait very long.

Details: Applied in May 2008 , SOL (computer Professional), 176 (family sponsored)

Thanks in advance for the help

Regards,
Aliza
Aliza -

I'm sorry, I do not know the current situation. You might want to post your question on the PR board - not May 2008 specific
Old Mar 25th 2010, 2:29 am
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice

Originally Posted by melbert
How did you fare with the storm on Monday? Was a cracker wasn't it!! How's things going now, did you have any luck finding work? Hope you're all settling well and that your 6 year old is settling into school.

Another lovely week forecast here, enjoy it before the winter rain starts!!

Mel

Hi Mel,

The Storm was a cracker!! Down here in Rockingham we had the edge of it with loads of rain but got down the beach and took some pics of the superb views!!

Been up into Perth quite a few times for interviews and been to a few places that were flooded and damaged with ball bearing sized hail stone!!

Hoping to get a job soon as have two good opportunities on the go at the minute but you are right in saying I am enjoying the relax time with family in the sun!!

Going to Musselfest down in rockingham beach this weekend as I believe they will be expecting about 40,000 people. Plenty of live entertainment for adults/kids on the beach and plenty of games and activites in and out of the sea!! should be good

My son is loving school and is pretty advanced in his class which is good as it has helped him settle in better! confidence is high

Anyway back to the job hunting

Cheers
Stellaman
Old Aug 19th 2010, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

seban123 is on a distinguished road

Any CO allocation for Schedule-3 (Prio-3) 2008 May applicants?
Old Aug 19th 2010, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

asifrupani will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by seban123
Any CO allocation for Schedule-3 (Prio-3) 2008 May applicants?
Hi,

Not yet but I guess next week.

Regards
Old Aug 19th 2010, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by stellaman
Hi Mel,

The Storm was a cracker!! Down here in Rockingham we had the edge of it with loads of rain but got down the beach and took some pics of the superb views!!

Been up into Perth quite a few times for interviews and been to a few places that were flooded and damaged with ball bearing sized hail stone!!

Hoping to get a job soon as have two good opportunities on the go at the minute but you are right in saying I am enjoying the relax time with family in the sun!!

Going to Musselfest down in rockingham beach this weekend as I believe they will be expecting about 40,000 people. Plenty of live entertainment for adults/kids on the beach and plenty of games and activites in and out of the sea!! should be good

My son is loving school and is pretty advanced in his class which is good as it has helped him settle in better! confidence is high

Anyway back to the job hunting

Cheers
Stellaman
Hey Stellaman!!

How's things? Found work yet? What do you think of winter so far?

All I can say is roll on Summer!!

Keep us posted!

Mel
Old Aug 19th 2010, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Mel!!

I disabled my FB account, so haven't been able to update you, but I'll be in Oz soon!!!

Flying out in 2 weeks. Can't wait!

Still looking forward to the big "Uluru meet" !!

Hope you are well. It's been a long time since I've been in this thread.
Old Aug 19th 2010, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

seban123 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by asifrupani
Hi,

Not yet but I guess next week.

Regards
Why confident about next week? Did you come across any timeline website?
Old Aug 19th 2010, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

asifrupani will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by seban123
Why confident about next week? Did you come across any timeline website?
Hi,

I have been observing a timeline thread and COs to applicants of April 2008 have already been assigned hence I fairly can guess that I will get the CO during next 8 to 10 days.

Regards
Old Aug 20th 2010, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by xzibit
Hey Mel!!

I disabled my FB account, so haven't been able to update you, but I'll be in Oz soon!!!

Flying out in 2 weeks. Can't wait!

Still looking forward to the big "Uluru meet" !!

Hope you are well. It's been a long time since I've been in this thread.
Hey, thought you'd disappeared off FB!!

Wow, two weeks!!! House all sorted then and tickets booked!! Is it Adelaide you're going to?

Uluru, one day, kids want to go and at least we don't need passports to get there, two of the kids ones have run out!

Keep us posted and have a safe and good journey!

Hope it warms up soon here, it's bloomin' cold!

Mel
Old Aug 20th 2010, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

Escaussie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Escaussie
mmmm...best of both worlds...
perhaps mt kosciuszko is snow cap during summer...
brrrr...winter is about to end in a a few days...how are you guys? weve been here for over a year now and still loving it....

Last edited by Escaussie; Aug 20th 2010 at 9:14 am.
Old Aug 20th 2010, 1:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Can't wait for winter to end, although we've had one of the driest winters, it's also been one of the coldest, saying that, we did Christmas in July and it was 20 degrees!!! We've had some really warm days but some bloomin cold ones too!!!

By the way, to update you all, we have been here now for 18 months, both of us have good jobs, kids are in good schools and we have built a house which we have been living in for 7 months! Had 4 lots of visitors already, one more group booked, one in progress, one planning and another 2 return trips in the planning!! It's been a busy 18 months!

Roll on Summer in Perth!!

Mel

Last edited by melbert; Aug 20th 2010 at 1:29 pm.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 12:46 am
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice

Originally Posted by melbert
Can't wait for winter to end, although we've had one of the driest winters, it's also been one of the coldest, saying that, we did Christmas in July and it was 20 degrees!!! We've had some really warm days but some bloomin cold ones too!!!

By the way, to update you all, we have been here now for 18 months, both of us have good jobs, kids are in good schools and we have built a house which we have been living in for 7 months! Had 4 lots of visitors already, one more group booked, one in progress, one planning and another 2 return trips in the planning!! It's been a busy 18 months!

Roll on Summer in Perth!!

Mel
Hi mel.. Good to see all has gone good with you so far. I cannot believe it has all gone so quick since being on here all the time praying for an update! We have been here 6 months on Thursday (wow excuse for a drink) and everything has gone soooooo smooth. after selling up house, cars and quiting jobs it was a nice week in singapore followed by enjoying the sun and family before my 1st job in oz after 4 weeks.. Was a sweet contract position to which I have now gone permanent. My OH also has a full time position in the city which is great. Both our kids are settled in school and love it here.

We also have bought a house and will hopefully get the keys in two weeks !!!!! My OH loves it here but not as much as me. (She prob will when we get keys). I have got straight back into fishing which I have not done since a teenager. I also have done skippers ticket and like you and most cannot wait for the summer! Roll on heat

To be honest the winter has been great and we have had some cracking days.. Been out fishing, golfing and quite a few BBQ's! But I am ready for beach and pool time now. Just done UK and OZ winters together.

On and also just booked holiday to Bali which will be needed after plenty of DIY tasks over the next three months..

So, 6 month summary: we have no regrets, everything could not have gone smoother. Settled jobs with more income than uk and a good summer to look forward to.. It can only get better in my eyes.

Keep in touch Mel and all the other maybe's as it good to see updates on here!

Cheers
Stellaman
Old Aug 24th 2010, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stellaman
Hi mel.. Good to see all has gone good with you so far. I cannot believe it has all gone so quick since being on here all the time praying for an update! We have been here 6 months on Thursday (wow excuse for a drink) and everything has gone soooooo smooth. after selling up house, cars and quiting jobs it was a nice week in singapore followed by enjoying the sun and family before my 1st job in oz after 4 weeks.. Was a sweet contract position to which I have now gone permanent. My OH also has a full time position in the city which is great. Both our kids are settled in school and love it here.

We also have bought a house and will hopefully get the keys in two weeks !!!!! My OH loves it here but not as much as me. (She prob will when we get keys). I have got straight back into fishing which I have not done since a teenager. I also have done skippers ticket and like you and most cannot wait for the summer! Roll on heat

To be honest the winter has been great and we have had some cracking days.. Been out fishing, golfing and quite a few BBQ's! But I am ready for beach and pool time now. Just done UK and OZ winters together.

On and also just booked holiday to Bali which will be needed after plenty of DIY tasks over the next three months..

So, 6 month summary: we have no regrets, everything could not have gone smoother. Settled jobs with more income than uk and a good summer to look forward to.. It can only get better in my eyes.

Keep in touch Mel and all the other maybe's as it good to see updates on here!

Cheers
Stellaman

Great update, Stellaman! Great to see you on here.

We just arrived in Australia on Saturday. We were here for 8 months - then 1 year back to US to sell up - unfortunately we still have a house there, but more gone then last time

Great news for all!
Old Sep 1st 2010, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

I'm pining. Got it really badly too. Can't write this on FB, OH and too many family on there.

Really good to hear you all settled and loving the Aussie life.

It will be me one day.

Came on here to reminisce, didn't realise you lot are still on here!

Meme xx
Old Sep 1st 2010, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by memewest
I'm pining. Got it really badly too. Can't write this on FB, OH and too many family on there.

Really good to hear you all settled and loving the Aussie life.

It will be me one day.

Came on here to reminisce, didn't realise you lot are still on here!

Meme xx

Hi meme... Before you know it you will be looking back at your old uk life. I cannot believe it nearly a year since we validated our visa's and now we been here for over 6 months... It goes in a flash when there is so much to do.

Chin up! You have had a good summer over there right!! Been bloody freezing here !!

Keep in touch

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.