MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Old Jan 3rd 2010, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by stellaman
Merry Christmas to all Maybes from 2008!!!

2010 is when we will be flying out to Perth (hopefully within 8 weeks) The dog is booked to fly on the 19th January

Will keep you all posted
Wow, Stellaman! Exciting news! Everything packed and ready? When do you fly out? Where are you headed?

Keep in touch!

Catherine
Old Jan 5th 2010, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiger222
Wow, Stellaman! Exciting news! Everything packed and ready? When do you fly out? Where are you headed?

Keep in touch!

Catherine

Hi Catherine, we are flying out to live in Perth but having a 3-4 day stop over in hong kong which will be nice. We are going to quit our jobs at the end of the month and then fly out 3rd/4th week in Feb 2010 Not booked flights yet as just waiting for the House to complete within the next couple of weeks.

Going to use Pickfords for the removals so they will be in soon and also selling plenty of bulky stuff on ebay so not much cost to ship out all our stuff (under £1500).

Will provide some updates on how the dog trip goes and how we progress upto and post move!! CANNOT WAIT NOW!!!!
Old Jan 5th 2010, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Hi Catherine, we are flying out to live in Perth but having a 3-4 day stop over in hong kong which will be nice. We are going to quit our jobs at the end of the month and then fly out 3rd/4th week in Feb 2010 Not booked flights yet as just waiting for the House to complete within the next couple of weeks.

Going to use Pickfords for the removals so they will be in soon and also selling plenty of bulky stuff on ebay so not much cost to ship out all our stuff (under £1500).

Will provide some updates on how the dog trip goes and how we progress upto and post move!! CANNOT WAIT NOW!!!!
Wow, Stellaman, you're finally arriving!! We have been here for 10 months now and we love it! Our house has just finished being built, we are busy painting and trying to get it all finished so that we can move in!! Life is great and the weather is hot, hot, hot!!

Good luck with the move, the dog will be fine!

Drop us a line when you get here!!!!

Mel
Old Jan 7th 2010, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

Amit1981 is an unknown quantity at this point

Are there any other May 2008 175 visa applicants like me who may have to wait till the end of 2012 or maybe longer?
Old Mar 7th 2010, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Escaussie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by heading_down_under
Thanks stellaman ... will post it on the other thread ...

Cheers!
its autumn here now in southern hemisphere and winter is fast approaching our first down under....
Old Mar 7th 2010, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Escaussie
its autumn here now in southern hemisphere and winter is fast approaching our first down under....
And what a beautiful start to Autumn!! Had a lovely dinner out on the alfresco in our very own garden of the house that we have had built!

We've just celebrated our first year in Perth and we love it.

How is everyone else and what are you all up to??

Mel

Old Mar 7th 2010, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Welsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by melbert
And what a beautiful start to Autumn!! Had a lovely dinner out on the alfresco in our very own garden of the house that we have had built!

We've just celebrated our first year in Perth and we love it.

How is everyone else and what are you all up to??

Mel

We are due in Perth Mid August. What part are you in? I may have many questions for you
Jeff
Old Mar 7th 2010, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Welsh Jeff
We are due in Perth Mid August. What part are you in? I may have many questions for you
Jeff
Hi Jeff,

We're in the northern suburbs, but stayed in East Perth when we first arrived. Do you have jobs etc to come out to?

Mel
Old Mar 8th 2010, 12:03 am
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice

We arrived in Perth at the end of Feb so only been here for 12 days so far! The weather has been fantastic and we have done plenty of stuff.

We are staying down south in Waikiki near Rockingham with family at the moment which is nice as they have a pool. It is also a 10 min walk to the beach which my dog also loves!

So far we have enrolled my 6 year old into school around the corner and I have been looking for work. I have a couple of interviews this week and hope to get more out of the agencies since I only went to see them mid last week!Once I get to work we will be looking for properties to rent out

We have also applied for our Tax numbers online, Driving licenses, bank accounts and a few other bits and bobs!

So far we are all loving every minute of it and will continue to do so I rekon!

Stellaman
Old Mar 8th 2010, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

We arrived in Perth at the end of Feb so only been here for 12 days so far! The weather has been fantastic and we have done plenty of stuff.

We are staying down south in Waikiki near Rockingham with family at the moment which is nice as they have a pool. It is also a 10 min walk to the beach which my dog also loves!

So far we have enrolled my 6 year old into school around the corner and I have been looking for work. I have a couple of interviews this week and hope to get more out of the agencies since I only went to see them mid last week!Once I get to work we will be looking for properties to rent out

We have also applied for our Tax numbers online, Driving licenses, bank accounts and a few other bits and bobs!

Stellaman
..and I suppose you will undoubtedly love the warm winter here as oppose to UK çyogenic cold winter. No more snow burying the car and no more white Christmas as the holiday season is summer, one drawback thou we got lots of bush fire here...
Old Mar 8th 2010, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Escaussie
..and I suppose you will undoubtedly love the warm winter here as oppose to UK çyogenic cold winter. No more snow burying the car and no more white Christmas as the holiday season is summer, one drawback thou we got lots of bush fire here...
Have yet to taste the warm winter here but will have to get a heated pool I believe!!

I am hoping it will be a white christmas when I get out snow boarding somewhere!! then can come back and get on the beach
Old Mar 8th 2010, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Stellaman
Great to see you made it, stellaman! I'd love to visit you all in Perth.

Keep your fingers crossed we'll be joining you lot by August....have an offer on our 4 unit. We pray that it stays together and we close!

Just put the house up for sale - although not showing it for a couple of weeks yet (still painting and fixing up).

Tiger222
Old Mar 8th 2010, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

Have yet to taste the warm winter here but will have to get a heated pool I believe!!

I am hoping it will be a white christmas when I get out snow boarding somewhere!! then can come back and get on the beach
mmmm...best of both worlds...
perhaps mt kosciuszko is snow cap during summer...
Old Mar 24th 2010, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Stellaman
How did you fare with the storm on Monday? Was a cracker wasn't it!! How's things going now, did you have any luck finding work? Hope you're all settling well and that your 6 year old is settling into school.

Another lovely week forecast here, enjoy it before the winter rain starts!!

Mel
Old Mar 24th 2010, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

aliza is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Here i c all the applicants either belong to SS category or they r on MODL.
My ocupations is only on SOL and i applied in MAY 2008. It has been two years since i lodged my application. Does any one have idea about such applications whether they are being processed now or not. OR I still need to wait very long.

Details: Applied in May 2008 , SOL (computer Professional), 176 (family sponsored)

Thanks in advance for the help

Regards,
Aliza

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.