MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Old Oct 31st 2008, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Default Re: MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by memewest
ooohhh....

how could i forget??

C'MON YOU MEDS!!

See, thats what Take That does to you when you've just got up!!

Oh yes, I forgot!!

Meds, clear, meds, clear, meds, clear!!

Take That, Take That, Take That!! or Rockband, rockband, rockband!!

Mel
Old Oct 31st 2008, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by melbert
Oh yes, I forgot!!

Meds, clear, meds, clear, meds, clear!!

Take That, Take That, Take That!! or Rockband, rockband, rockband!!

Mel
Think my Kids and OH would much prefer Rockband than Take That tickets....

As much as i would like to go and see them, money is just a little tight right now to be able to afford both, so i guess it'll have to be Rockband...

Will just have to get Take That on DVD, not the same tho...but i can live with it...

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 10:02 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh, we've got our meds first thing in the morning. I'm somewhat regretting taking the first appointment available as we'll have to leave the house around 7.30am to make sure we're there on time but it was to ensure we'd get the x-rays and meds done all on the Saturday morning.

Best shave me legs tonight I suppose, even though I don't expect anyone to be looking them!!

Tx
Old Oct 31st 2008, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RedT
Ooh, we've got our meds first thing in the morning. I'm somewhat regretting taking the first appointment available as we'll have to leave the house around 7.30am to make sure we're there on time but it was to ensure we'd get the x-rays and meds done all on the Saturday morning.

Best shave me legs tonight I suppose, even though I don't expect anyone to be looking them!!

Tx
Good Luck for tomorrow!

At least the first appointment means they are over and done with and you don't have to spend the rest of the day worrying about them!

If your doc is anything like ours, you'll be showing those legs off, so i'd shave them aswell!!

Let us know how it goes!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:10 am

username02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really nice

Think my Kids and OH would much prefer Rockband than Take That tickets....

As much as i would like to go and see them, money is just a little tight right now to be able to afford both, so i guess it'll have to be Rockband...
Trust me, Rockband is well worth it. You'll all be very happy with it.

Ooh, we've got our meds first thing in the morning.
Good luck! (not sure why though, because they'll be dead easy!)
Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Ooh, we've got our meds first thing in the morning.
No need to worry. Just make sure you need a wee when you arrive!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by schwuk
Trust me, Rockband is well worth it. You'll all be very happy with it.
Good!!

Cause i gave up Take That and ordered Rockband instead!!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 2:17 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Tx
Good luck for tomorrow
Old Oct 31st 2008, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Good luck RedT, get yourselves an early night and don't worry, you'll be fine!!

Mel
Old Oct 31st 2008, 2:53 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

thanks everyone! I'm not actually nervous, I've been prodded and poked that many times that I'm not bothered about getting my kit off etc. and everyone on here has said it's nothing to worry about. The only thing I can't do is pee under P!!! I'll have a bottle of Irn Bru on the bus to the clinic, that'll sort it...haha!

Good point about getting them out of the way first thing, the lady said we're less likely to be waiting around too as they won't have had time to fall behind in their schedule!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

hawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nice

Visa next for you!!
Would be nice.... Looks like I'll have to keep checking next week....

BTW, just seen the new Bond film..... Worth a watch.... Cinema was packed

I'll say no more....

Rick
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

twinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nice
Default Hello From Down Under

Hello my fellow maybes

How is everyone????

Any new visa's I should know about.

Still don't have internet access at home, so here I am at the Library using their system, oh well, it is free, and it gives me something to do.

Still looking for a job, oh well, it's only been 10 days since we arrive (feels like forever at the moment). We brought a car... nice Saab convertable... I love it to bits.

Seen a bit of the city, finding my way round, no problem. Like our rental, but will be looking for something a little bigger when it comes time to buy... need a bloody job first LOL.

Our house has finally sold again for the second time... fingers crossed it will close okay this time around... we actually had 2 offers in a week..

The weather in WA has been okay...the weekend was lovely, blue sky and 26 degrees. A little grayer today and cooler at 20 degrees.

Got home phone now, so it has been nice to speak to rellies and friends back home, they already had their first snow in Canada, don't miss that.

Overall things are okay, only get 5 channels on the telly, but that's okay. Everything takes a while here in WA, not sure if the rest of Australia is the same. Trying to take it all in stride, it is just tuff not having a job yet, and me being very eager to work again.

They don't have Sunday shopping here, but I have managed to find a grocery store that is open 7 days a week, so okay there. Long distance is cheap for me only 2 cents a minute to Canada.

Well my fellow maybes take care.... I will post later once I get that dammned internet from Bigpond... god knows when it will arrive.

A very big hello from not so sunny Perth

Karen
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Thanks Catherine..... *phew*

Felt really good to hear from our CO yesterday that this sort of knock the wind out of my sails a little....

So am i to take it that i have to wait 21 days for them to say they are there, and then wait on top of that for them to be cleared?? Our CO has told us that that is all she is waiting for...

No, I believe it takes 10-13 days for Royal Mail to deliver the package to HOC. Then they sit in the mail room for 20 days. On the 21st day they get reviewed and your status changes to "MET" and "Finalized."

C'MON YOU MEDS!!

It is a BIG relief to know that other peeps got the same email and still had their meds cleared within 3/4wks...

Do you think i need to bother emailing AusPost to find out where they are?? and then emailing HOC to let them know what AusPost has said?? Or do i just leave it alone and let them take the natural course??
You could bother AusPost - just for a timeline! But I wouldn't waste your time writing to HOC again.

Ohhhh....decisions, decisions....

I hope so Rick......

Great News on yours clearing!

Know what you mean about being close to the final post and feeling scary....almost makes the whole process seem real!!

Visa next for you!!
Congrats on your MEDS Clearing, Rick!!!

Catherine
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by melbert
Sorry but as our meds were set off 5 weeks ago (well, a couple of days off) I have emailed both the HOC (3.30 am this morning) and AUSPOST (11 am this morning!!). I am now seriously worrying!!
For DH, his MEDS took 5 weeks from date of mailing to clear! It was still 21 days from arrival at HOC. For some reason, they sat in Sydney for 4 days prior to being delivered. Could have been a holiday. Definitely was a weekend. I guess I'm trying to say SOON!!!
Bad day for me today, but hopefully, it'll be better tomorrow! I've had a good evening though with lots of friends round and a few bottles of wine!!

Mel
5 November and they'll clear!

Happy anniversary! Isn't 5 years wood?

Catherine
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tiger222
5 November and they'll clear!

Happy anniversary! Isn't 5 years wood?

Catherine
Thanks Catherine,

But well, what do you know, MEDS RECEIVED!!!!

All showing as received and finalised apart from mine - which we knew would take a little longer - just hope mine are ok now!!!

Thanks everyone for keeping me going - I guess it'll be about another 2 weeks before I see mine finalised yet?!!

Good luck to everyone else!!

Mel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.