MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Old Oct 7th 2008, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice
Default Re: MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

hi all

havent been on in a couple of days, finally got house sold, well nearly we sign tomorro but buyers signed
soooo stressed at the mo, trying to pack everything and we have to be out for this friday and guess what happens in the middle of it all!! the bloody heatings packed up and need to get it fixed asap, so while oh doing that i'm packing, cooking an looking after kids by myself

ah well, we'll get there, this time next week all will be fine
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by camacazi
hi all

havent been on in a couple of days, finally got house sold, well nearly we sign tomorro but buyers signed
soooo stressed at the mo, trying to pack everything and we have to be out for this friday and guess what happens in the middle of it all!! the bloody heatings packed up and need to get it fixed asap, so while oh doing that i'm packing, cooking an looking after kids by myself

{{{HUGS}}} You'll get there! This time next week, things will feel less rushed!

CONGRATULATIONS on getting the house sold!!!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

hi all

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on getting your house SOLD!!!!

A really MASSIVE feat to do in this housing mess!!

Before you know it, it will be this time next week and all these stresses will be replaced with new ones...
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

CYGNET will become famous soon enoughCYGNET will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=camacazi;6854251]hi all

Great News Caroline. Get the funds coverted while the rate is so good.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

CYGNET will become famous soon enoughCYGNET will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by memewest

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on getting your house SOLD!!!!

A really MASSIVE feat to do in this housing mess!!

Before you know it, it will be this time next week and all these stresses will be replaced with new ones...
Well I'm emailed the CO last night, no reply yet, but at least the email didn't bounce back, so I presume that format was correct. Fingers crossed will hear something soon.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:44 am
Cause WHATEVER was taken

EVERWHAT will become famous soon enoughEVERWHAT will become famous soon enough

...finally got house sold...
Well congratulations ... another BIG worry off your mind!!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CYGNET
Well I'm emailed the CO last night, no reply yet, but at least the email didn't bounce back, so I presume that format was correct. Fingers crossed will hear something soon.
Will be interesting to hear what they say!!

Exchange rate climbing as we speak....

£1 = $2.56AUD

At 68 for USD/AUD

WHOOHOO...

Just wish i had some money to exchange.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 9:02 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all,

Well (deep breath!)...Stephen got an e-mail from our CO's assistant this morning saying that 'as far as she is aware External Auditor was on the MODL list when our application was received'. However our CO is on leave until the 20th and she's going to refer this to the CO when she's back for her 100% confirmation. SO we're kind of ok but now we have to wait until the 20th at least before we're absolutely certain. I don't even care any more, am now too busy doing the PCC's and meds stuff

Any good news from anyone else this morning?

Therese xx
Old Oct 8th 2008, 9:18 am

username02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really nice

Originally Posted by RedT
Not from here (although I'm eyeing that exchange rate with envy). Just waiting for panel doctor to come back off holiday so we can book meds for half-term week, and waiting for meds to send off for PCCs (no point doing them sooner and bringing our validation date forward, even if it is only a month or two).

Things seem a lot quieter after the excitement of last week.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 9:27 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by schwuk
Not from here (although I'm eyeing that exchange rate with envy). Just waiting for panel doctor to come back off holiday so we can book meds for half-term week, and waiting for meds to send off for PCCs (no point doing them sooner and bringing our validation date forward, even if it is only a month or two).

Things seem a lot quieter after the excitement of last week.
Yeah, it's definitely calmed down hasn't it Wonder if a lot of the CO's are on holiday as mine is?!

We thought we may as well get the PCC's under way, meds are booked for Nov 1st but we hope to validate in April/May anyway so it shouldn't make any difference.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 9:29 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Yeah, it's definitely calmed down hasn't it Wonder if a lot of the CO's are on holiday as mine is?!
It might not be calm for long, there is a June approval this morning!

Great news on the mix up RedT, should all be sorted when CO gets back!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 9:41 am

username02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really nice

We thought we may as well get the PCC's under way, meds are booked for Nov 1st but we hope to validate in April/May anyway so it shouldn't make any difference.
We will validate long before next October (hopefully), but since we're not rushing we decided to give ourselves as much breathing room as possible.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 10:05 am
Cause WHATEVER was taken

Originally Posted by CYGNET
Well I'm emailed the CO last night...
Come on ... give the address ...
Old Oct 8th 2008, 10:07 am
Cause WHATEVER was taken

Morning all,

Well (deep breath!)...Stephen got an e-mail from our CO's assistant this morning saying that 'as far as she is aware External Auditor was on the MODL list when our application was received'. However our CO is on leave until the 20th and she's going to refer this to the CO when she's back for her 100% confirmation. SO we're kind of ok but now we have to wait until the 20th at least before we're absolutely certain. I don't even care any more, am now too busy doing the PCC's and meds stuff

Therese xx
Well that is good news!!! Hang in there!

Well done for the perseverance!!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 10:14 am
not sure...

Originally Posted by lilsweets
It might not be calm for long, there is a June approval this morning!

Great news on the mix up RedT, should all be sorted when CO gets back!
ooh, that's good news! I'm still hoping (probably insanely) that we will get our visa before Christmas. I'd love to take a day off work and go get our visas put in our passports! And then spend the Christmas holidays booking the validation trip!

Therese x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.