MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Old Oct 7th 2008, 10:52 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by Candy Groove
keeping my fingers crossed for you RedT

are there no May visas today??? I'm proper disappointed
thanks Candy, at least it's looking more postive now!

yeah, we were on a right roll there for a while, maybe folk haven't checked their mails yet?

Tx
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tiger222
Meme - Your CO is VERY responsive! I like that.
Hey Tiger...... we are loving her!!

Gonna put her forward for the Queen's Birthday Honours List !!

Knew she would wait before doing anything with the Skills Assessment, and thought she would wait until meds are sent before doing anything with the PCC's.... Perhaps the thought of having my ugly mug in front of her for too much longer made her stomach turn and she just had to get us filed and off her desk!!

There you go.... another theory of how things work down at DIAC!!
They process the ugly peeps first!!

(No Offence meant to anyone who had their visa's issued really quick. )

No news on DH's Meds yet then?!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

CYGNET will become famous soon enoughCYGNET will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by memewest
Morning Guys.

I sent an email to our CO last night with our new Police Certificates. I also told her that we have had our xrays done and that our meds are on thursday and that they would be sent to her ASAP.
I had already emailed her last week with our skills assessment which she wanted again.

Anyway, checked our status this morning not really expecting anything to have changed. (has become a habit in the mornings now. )

Our skills assessment has changed to 'Received' and our Police Certificates have changed to 'Met'
So now everything has 'Received' / 'Met' apart from Meds.
Seems as tho the day off yesterday has revitalised peeps!!
HI meme
You got your CO the same day as me, mine status is the exact same as yours. Everything says Received, Police Check says Met & medical say required. Our meds were sent on 11th Sept, so hoping that will change soon.
We have the name of our CO, but not an email address. What is the format of the email address, I might chance sending him/her an email.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:53 am
Cause WHATEVER was taken

EVERWHAT will become famous soon enoughEVERWHAT will become famous soon enough

...They process the ugly peeps first...
Na ... that cant be right ... Or I would have got my Visa befoer I even lodged ...

Here is a thought ... what if someone was to accedently post the details of a CO, and someone with a little savey was to contact that CO asking for "HELP" ... Just a thought?
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Hey Tiger...... we are loving her!!

Seriously, she sounds great!
Gonna put her forward for the Queen's Birthday Honours List !!

I 2nd that!!

No news on DH's Meds yet then?!

No news on DH's MEDS - it will be 2 weeks tomorrow since they arrived! We're hopeful!!!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CYGNET
HI meme
You got your CO the same day as me, mine status is the exact same as yours. Everything says Received, Police Check says Met & medical say required. Our meds were sent on 11th Sept, so hoping that will change soon.
We have the name of our CO, but not an email address. What is the format of the email address, I might chance sending him/her an email.
Here's the format: joe. bloggs @ immi. gov. au (remove spaces, of course)

Let me know what they say about MEDS status, please!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

HI meme
Hi Sarah.

The address i email starts with ASPC.......

This is just the email which you send your attachments to. They do say not to send queries to that address, and that they forward the attachments to your CO, but i guess the CO's do read them..
Do you know when your meds were received??
Ours are on Thursday, and am hoping they get sent ASAP. Going to request that they DO NOT use Royal Mail (Snail Mail) as i want to be able to track them ALL the way and stress over their journey to Aus...

Old Oct 7th 2008, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Sarah.

The address i email starts with ASPC.......

This is just the email which you send your attachments to. They do say not to send queries to that address, and that they forward the attachments to your CO, but i guess the CO's do read them..
Do you know when your meds were received??
Ours are on Thursday, and am hoping they get sent ASAP. Going to request that they DO NOT use Royal Mail (Snail Mail) as i want to be able to track them ALL the way and stress over their journey to Aus...

The address you send documents to is ASPC....

But I think she wanted to write a message to her CO - so that would be the format I sent above.

Her MEDS were sent via ROYAL MAIL - so doesn't know when they arrived.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

But I think she wanted to write a message to her CO - so that would be the format I sent above.

Don't know if i got one of them, gonna check and have a look...

Any news from your end Tiger??
Old Oct 7th 2008, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Don't know if i got one of them, gonna check and have a look...

Any news from your end Tiger??
Nothing here.

No change on DH's MEDS - it will be in Sydney 2 weeks TOMORROW!!

We're hopeful!

Got a "no" from a viewer we had through last night.

If only we weren't so wishy washy with the first 2 renters we had - they both wanted to rent but we couldn't decide.....so they went elsewhere.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh Gawd, am repeating myself!!

Sorry Tiger, just read your response to your DH's Meds.....

This is the week for you..

I haven't got an email address to our CO, i'm guessing that she reads the email i send with the attachments....

If i did want to email her then i just use the same format that you described earlier then??
Not that i have anything to say to her, YET!! Will let her carry on with what she's already doing, don't want to distract her from the Uglies!!

Old Oct 7th 2008, 1:55 pm
Cause WHATEVER was taken

EVERWHAT will become famous soon enoughEVERWHAT will become famous soon enough

...If only we weren't so wishy washy with the first 2 renters we had - they both wanted to rent but we couldn't decide.....so they went elsewhere.
Dont stress ... they obvoiusallly where not the right people!! The right people will come past soon!! Hang in there!!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by EVERWHAT
Dont stress ... they obvoiusallly where not the right people!! The right people will come past soon!! Hang in there!!
Thanks!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

CYGNET will become famous soon enoughCYGNET will become famous soon enough

If I could figure out how to multi quote I would.
Anyway
Thanks Meme & Tiger. I will try to email the CO later using that format.

Yeah Meme, Don't go with Royal Mail, that was our problem, the doctor would not send them any other way. I rang them yesterday they confirmed that they were send on the 11th. So don't know if they have arrived yet. I presume they have.

But our friend Tiger222, reckons I should hear on the 9th Oct, if we go by her med timeline. I think that is right. Tiger, you seem to remember more than I can.
You should go on the queens honours list also, for all your help in this forum.
Every thread I go on, there you are giving advise. Well done & a big thanks.

Feeling very positive today. Just lock onto the Aussie rate of 2.401 with HiFX.
And then I hear the Aussie Interest rate is gone down to 6%. Bring it on !!!!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

If I could figure out how to multi quote I would.
Anyway
Thanks Meme & Tiger. I will try to email the CO later using that format.

Yeah Meme, Don't go with Royal Mail, that was our problem, the doctor would not send them any other way. I rang them yesterday they confirmed that they were send on the 11th. So don't know if they have arrived yet. I presume they have.

But our friend Tiger222, reckons I should hear on the 9th Oct, if we go by her med timeline. I think that is right. Tiger, you seem to remember more than I can.
You should go on the queens honours list also, for all your help in this forum.
Every thread I go on, there you are giving advise. Well done & a big thanks.

Thanks for that Sarah, that's very kind! I humbly accept a PR VISA for Australia as my gift....
Feeling very positive today. Just lock onto the Aussie rate of 2.401 with HiFX. Isn't it GRAND! We locked in yesterday for 70 cents US for $1 AUS. VERY NICE!!
And then I hear the Aussie Interest rate is gone down to 6%. Bring it on !!!!
Interest rate decrease by 1% is what caused the currency to fall....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.