MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Old Sep 2nd 2010, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all
Default Re: MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Hi Meme awww it will be you soon, have you started to think about coming over again. I hope whatever you decide works out for you, we love it over here but have had a few problems with the kids wanting to go back etc, but its all settling down again now and looking forward to the future, we have bought some land in Secret Harbour and have chosen a house to go on there too, Im hoping when we are in our house it will feel like home Good luck mate xxx
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 10:50 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by memewest
I'm pining. Got it really badly too. Can't write this on FB, OH and too many family on there.

Really good to hear you all settled and loving the Aussie life.

It will be me one day.

Came on here to reminisce, didn't realise you lot are still on here!

Meme xx
I know exactly how you feel. I have days when I wonder if we will ever get there.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Aw, guys, hope you make the move soon too, you must set yourself a time limit otherwise you may run the risk of running out of time, no-one wants that after all we've been through.

Stellaman, we should meet up with Shar as we're all in the same area, Shar has been to our house and we're waiting for a visit to them (it's pending!!)

Meme and Jak, I really do hope that you get to move over soon, Meme, give your hubby a kick, don't forget we're all here for you, Jak, give your estate agent a kick!!

Tiger, Get yourself over west!!!

Hope all of you are well though and it'd be great to keep in touch and see how everyone is getting on.

Mel
Old Sep 12th 2010, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Well Guys..... things have changed a little since my last post!

My bruv in law lives and works in NSW, and he has put the OH in contact with a prospect job!!

I thought the OH would have halfheartedly been interested, but....he is really up for it!

He's spent the time updating his CV, and emailed it yesterday to this guy in Sydney!

Listening in to his conversations with his Bruv, he's told them if he's offered a job he's gonna take it!

I am now at the beginning again of everything, which is great!

So....can you all use some of your Medical Chanting/Magic and keep your finger's crossed a Job offer comes out of this??
I'm trying to keep it real, but am so excited.....
Old Sep 12th 2010, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

My bruv in law lives and works in NSW, and he has put the OH in contact with a prospect job!!

I thought the OH would have halfheartedly been interested, but....he is really up for it!

He's spent the time updating his CV, and emailed it yesterday to this guy in Sydney!

Listening in to his conversations with his Bruv, he's told them if he's offered a job he's gonna take it!

So....can you all use some of your Medical Chanting/Magic and keep your finger's crossed a Job offer comes out of this??
ooh, thats great Meme!! fingers crossed
Old Sep 12th 2010, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice

Hi Meme.. Wow sounds cool. Having a call like that out of the blue and going for it! I do hope that things work out with this but you don't have to start all over right?? You got the visa in the back pocket!!

Keep us posted on any news
Old Sep 12th 2010, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Meme, that's fantastic news, I don't just have my fingers crossed, there's also my toes, tongue, legs and anything else I can manage!! So, here goes, JOB, JOB, JOB, JOB, JOB, JOB!!! That do for now??!! Or should it be C'MON YOU JOB, C'MON YOU JOB!!!!!!! Keep those feet on the ground for now, it'll be all the right things at the right time, you have been sooooo patient, your time will come. xxx

Originally Posted by stellaman
Hi Meme.. Wow sounds cool. Having a call like that out of the blue and going for it! I do hope that things work out with this but you don't have to start all over right?? You got the visa in the back pocket!!

Keep us posted on any news

They do have their visa's but they have to go through the whole visa process again for the new baby who was born after theirs was validated, how crap is that!!

Keep us posted and hope the chanting works!!

Mel
Old Sep 12th 2010, 11:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice

Originally Posted by melbert
Stellaman, we should meet up with Shar as we're all in the same area, Shar has been to our house and we're waiting for a visit to them (it's pending!!)
Sounds good Mel. We have settlement booked up on our new house for this week !!! WHOOP WHOOP!!! But we will be busy on a diy mission over plenty of weekends to come as it needs loads of work so not sure how much social time we will have!! Will defo get some in with the good weather coming

I do see that shar is a sparky so I may need some services in my new pad so will post up soon shar . What do you do again mel??

On the train at the minute to the city but have thu/fri off so roll on weekend
Old Sep 13th 2010, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Sounds good Mel. We have settlement booked up on our new house for this week !!! WHOOP WHOOP!!! But we will be busy on a diy mission over plenty of weekends to come as it needs loads of work so not sure how much social time we will have!! Will defo get some in with the good weather coming

I do see that shar is a sparky so I may need some services in my new pad so will post up soon shar . What do you do again mel??

Both Shar's an my hubby's are sparky's but mine works on the railways! I'm an HR Officer, looking for permanent part time work!!!!

Good luck with the settlement, hope all goes smoothly, let us know how it goes and if you're on FB then we should 'become friends'!!!!

Mel
Old Sep 13th 2010, 1:27 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

That is fantastic news about the job, that will make all the difference having a job to go to. I will keep everything crossed for you
Old Sep 13th 2010, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Hey, Tony, congrats on the new place!

I just joined you on FB! See you there....
Old Sep 13th 2010, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Meme -

Sure hope the job pans out! It would be excellent to have you as "neighbors" in this part of the world!

come on Meds! I cannot believe it has taken so long to get a visa for your baby!
Old Sep 19th 2010, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Well Guys..... the OH sent his CV off to another firm last week in Sydney and has had a response back from them! They want to arrange a phone call to 'chat' about the job!!
So, telephone interview the end of this week!
Estate agent out tomorrow to tell me how much our house valuation has dropped from last time, and what we can now realistically sell it for. and posted Sophia's passport app friday. That'll take approx 2weeks and then can apply for her visa! Which i understand can take as little as 6/8weeks if frontloading!
I'm so excited... here's hoping friday goes great and the OH ends up with a job offer ... will let you all know! xx
Old Sep 19th 2010, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well Guys..... the OH sent his CV off to another firm last week in Sydney and has had a response back from them! They want to arrange a phone call to 'chat' about the job!!
So, telephone interview the end of this week!
Estate agent out tomorrow to tell me how much our house valuation has dropped from last time, and what we can now realistically sell it for. and posted Sophia's passport app friday. That'll take approx 2weeks and then can apply for her visa! Which i understand can take as little as 6/8weeks if frontloading!
I'm so excited... here's hoping friday goes great and the OH ends up with a job offer ... will let you all know! xx

Fingers crossed, keep us posted!!!

Mel
Old Sep 20th 2010, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Very exciting!!! Fingers Crossed for your OH!!:fingerscrosse d:

While you're at it, we could used some positive thoughts here too as my OH is looking for a position. He has only had 2 interviews in the 6 weeks he's been here. We are all settled - except for his job! We need an opportunity and soon!

thanks.

Catherine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.