Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Matthew Newton sedated.

Matthew Newton sedated.

Old Aug 23rd 2010, 10:21 pm
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold
Default Matthew Newton sedated.

This guys got some serious problems. This is the second girlfriend his put in hospital.
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1225909141944
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Matthew Newton sedated.

Originally Posted by mohogony
This guys got some serious problems. This is the second girlfriend his put in hospital.
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1225909141944
Matthew Newton's a f**king w*nker. Spoilt brat as a kid.
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 10:28 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Is he the actor from underbelly
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Is he the actor from underbelly
Yes.
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 10:37 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deancm_MKII
Yes.
I'd give his girl one and i dont mean a slap in the face
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'd give his girl one and i dont mean a slap in the face
His ex-bird? So would I. Don't know what she sees in him.
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 10:44 pm
FREE TIBET

Ex you say,mmmmm that should make it a bit easier for me to slip in,mmm to her that is !!!!!
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 10:48 pm
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

He smashed her head against a marble flloor, what a physco He always seems to be beating up his girlfriends maybe it makes him feel tough l doubt he would hit anyone that could fight back.
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 10:53 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Ex you say,mmmmm that should make it a bit easier for me to slip in,mmm to her that is !!!!!
Great minds......................
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mohogony
He smashed her head against a marble flloor, what a physco He always seems to be beating up his girlfriends maybe it makes him feel tough l doubt he would hit anyone that could fight back.
Girls are all that he can beat up. He was a kid that got everything handed to him on a silver platter and now, if he doesn't get his own way look what happens...
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 11:06 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Centrebeat have him at 25-1 to win this year's Cleo Batchelor of the Year
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 11:12 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell was she doing with him in the first place? It surely must have been just for the cash? I mean you wouldent want to have kids together with his DNA genepool!
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kelli28
What the hell was she doing with him in the first place? It surely must have been just for the cash? I mean you wouldent want to have kids together with his DNA genepool!
She probably has more cash than what he does.
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 11:31 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

She probably has more cash than what he does.
I dont usually condone violence and I think that men that hit women are scum of the earth, but if thats the case she probably needed a good slap!
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 11:39 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kelli28
I dont usually condone violence and I think that men that hit women are scum of the earth, but if thats the case she probably needed a good slap!
What about women that hit men ?

I presume that you have the same attitude towards them aswell ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.