Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Martin o'neil has resigned...............

Martin o'neil has resigned...............

Old Aug 9th 2010, 11:33 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Martin o'neil has resigned...............

Originally Posted by Gjn200
I remember him shouting his head off at a 14 year old girl, making her burst into tears, because instead of being in front of the team going into the changing rooms at half time with the tea she was at the back. What a knob.
It's funny how people get certain reputations. For those old enough to remember Colin Bell at Man City, he was considered a model pro and a great example of the game... but I went to school near Maine Rd and used to hang about near the ground and he was a complete git to all the kids after his autograph.

Rodney Marsh on the other hand was brilliant.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 1:52 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I think that should actually have read...

"Best Manager ever..anywhere.. anytime"
Wrong- it was Jock Stein
Old Aug 10th 2010, 2:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Wrong- it was Jock Stein
yeah right ..

Any success, in the two horse race that is Scottish football, is diminished. Fergies success with Aberdeen up there was more impressive.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 2:04 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

yeah right ..

Any success, in the two horse race that is Scottish football, is diminished. Fergies success with Aberdeen up there was more impressive.
Where the **** do you think Fergie learned all his tricks from???
Old Aug 10th 2010, 2:10 am
Account Closed

Where the **** do you think Fergie learned all his tricks from???
Rangers
Old Aug 10th 2010, 2:34 am

Rangers

Wrong again.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 4:53 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong- it was Jock Stein

Oh my, BE's biggest bigot gives a Protestant praise whatever next?
Old Aug 10th 2010, 4:57 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Carbery
Jock was a Proddy? That's brilliant... I never knew that.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 5:31 am

wtf is that supposed to mean?

If you are going to be abusive, be sure to get your facts right pal.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 5:33 am

Jock was a Proddy? That's brilliant... I never knew that.
He was - not that that is an issue with me of course.

Regrettably, some people can't see past that shit.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Wrong- it was Jock Stein
Yes Big Jock Knew!
Old Aug 10th 2010, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Old Aug 10th 2010, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 10th 2010, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

Mr Kilt has a spectacular aura aboutMr Kilt has a spectacular aura aboutMr Kilt has a spectacular aura about

Rangers

Wrong again.
Love it! Got to agree with I amthecreature here. Rangers truly are a mecca for footballing greatness. Ok I am paraphrasing but I am sure that is what he meant
Old Aug 10th 2010, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

Mr Kilt has a spectacular aura aboutMr Kilt has a spectacular aura aboutMr Kilt has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by LoneRanger
Yes Big Jock Knew!
Yes....indeed he did!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.