MANDELA IS 90!

Old Jun 29th 2008, 1:22 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: MANDELA IS 90!

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I believe they are already stockpiling the tyres,eh Brido
Old Jun 29th 2008, 1:26 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

and just check out his ex missus

you really don't wanna be messing with her

Old Jun 29th 2008, 1:31 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty

She prefers messing with little boys anyway.
Old Jun 29th 2008, 1:33 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty

Too true matey,last time Celtic played Rangers i had two tickets for the wrong end(rangers end)took Winnie with me,no probs
Old Jun 29th 2008, 7:04 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: MANDELA IS 90!

Originally Posted by brido
Killing and maiming is not my idea of a modern day hero
Mandela didn't kill or maim anyone. The most he ever got up to was a non-lethal sabotage campaign which targeted infrastructure, not civilians.

Originally Posted by brido
Do you fancy a couple of tyres put over you then set alight? Neither did Mandelas victims.
That was Winnie Mandela, not Nelson. It had nothing to do with him. He was in prison at the time.

Last edited by Vash the Stampede; Jun 29th 2008 at 7:08 pm.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 1:35 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

Terrorist I suppose Pemulwuy was also a terrorist then? .If a man who fought for his own people against the oppression of a foreign race over his people
Apart from the white supremacy bit, not really a great deal of difference between what he stood for and what the IRA stood for. Nothing wrong with the sentiment but if he'd done what he did on our doorstep he certainly wouldn't be hero worshipped. Martin McGuiness was and will always be a murdering bastard, in South Africa they think he's great though
Old Jun 30th 2008, 8:11 am
HUN skelper

magic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant futuremagic.no7 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Mandela didn't kill or maim anyone. The most he ever got up to was a non-lethal sabotage campaign which targeted infrastructure, not civilians.

That was Winnie Mandela, not Nelson. It had nothing to do with him. He was in prison at the time.
These are Brits or as they say in Aus, WASPS, you must know by now they never let fact get in the way of truth. One is even getting an elected member of parliament confused with Mandela, but keep trying to combat the idiocy.
I only wished the bloke a happy birthday
Old Jun 30th 2008, 8:25 pm
Account Closed

One is even getting an elected member of parliament confused with Mandela
Oh do me a favour, he might be an MP now but the man's got blood on his hands. Anyone who thinks otherwise, as you obviously do, is blinkered to say the least.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 9:21 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish
Apart from the white supremacy bit, not really a great deal of difference between what he stood for and what the IRA stood for. Nothing wrong with the sentiment but if he'd done what he did on our doorstep he certainly wouldn't be hero worshipped. Martin McGuiness was and will always be a murdering bastard, in South Africa they think he's great though
Has MCGINNESS ever been convicted of a crime ??,mmm me thinks not Steve
Old Jun 30th 2008, 9:35 pm
Account Closed

Has MCGINNESS ever been convicted of a crime ??,mmm me thinks not Steve
Firstly can I apologise for my spelling of his name, you were right to point it out in capitals as the way I spelt it obviously made it difficult to understand who I was talking about.

Secondly: what you've said is true, but does that absolve him from responsibility?? Or does it make him the worst kind of murderer, one who distances himself from the crime so as not to get his hands dirty. A man of peace he is not!!
Old Jun 30th 2008, 9:39 pm
Account Closed

but keep trying to combat the idiocy.
It's not so much idiocy that needs combatting, it's more superiority complexes and belittling remarks
Old Jun 30th 2008, 9:43 pm
FREE TIBET

Firstly can I apologise for my spelling of his name, you were right to point it out in capitals as the way I spelt it obviously made it difficult to understand who I was talking about.

Secondly: what you've said is true, but does that absolve him from responsibility?? Or does it make him the worst kind of murderer, one who distances himself from the crime so as not to get his hands dirty. A man of peace he is not!!
Sorry about the caps Steve it was unintentional,not pointing out your spelling mistake.It does unfortunately absolve him from responsibility in the eyes of the law whether we like it or not.Having grown up in DERRY where he is from,im glad he and his type are where they are now and not still on the streets causing mayhem,allegedly.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 11:22 pm
Account Closed

Sorry about the caps Steve it was unintentional,not pointing out your spelling mistake.It does unfortunately absolve him from responsibility in the eyes of the law whether we like it or not.Having grown up in DERRY where he is from,im glad he and his type are where they are now and not still on the streets causing mayhem,allegedly.
No worries mate, woke up grumpy this morning and wife wasn't around to have a row with

Sorry if I copped the hump a bit
Old Jun 30th 2008, 11:41 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Y'know, I never claim to be an intellectual and I've never been interested enough to do my own in-depth research on the situation so went along with my generation's view that he's a hero, but Mandela's book "Long Walk to Freedom" is one of very few books I've never finished.

I've tried several times over the years and I really wanted to like him, but honestly I thought he came across as a pompous, egotistical, ME ME ME git.

(And yes, I have one of his quotes as my sig I do think that's spot on.)
Old Jun 30th 2008, 11:46 pm
FREE TIBET

No worries mate, woke up grumpy this morning and wife wasn't around to have a row with

Sorry if I copped the hump a bit
No probs Steve,with me at least but i think the IRA want a word

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.