Wikiposts

Man Utd Vs Mancity

Old Jan 9th 2006, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

goldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to all
Default Man Utd Vs Mancity

anybody know where this game is being played on tv in the gold coast area.

Or will most pubs be shut and everyone tucked up in bed by 10.45pm,

if anyone lives around this area, i will supply the beers if its on foxtel
Old Jan 9th 2006, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Man Utd Vs Mancity

Originally Posted by goldcoastblue

It depends where on the coast you are as there are lots of taverns that have games on. Also if the kick off in the U.K is after 12 midday then you may find it hard to find a place open that late.

Just as a funny coincidence, when you posted this I had to take a double check as I have the same Sign in name as you on my football club forum that i belong to. I am Goldcoastblue on there but I am a Chelsea fan instead of Citeh!. I will be batting for you guys against when you play Manusa.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:54 pm
Sydneysider & loving it!!

molloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Gold Coaster
It depends where on the coast you are as there are lots of taverns that have games on. Also if the kick off in the U.K is after 12 midday then you may find it hard to find a place open that late.

Just as a funny coincidence, when you posted this I had to take a double check as I have the same Sign in name as you on my football club forum that i belong to. I am Goldcoastblue on there but I am a Chelsea fan instead of Citeh!. I will be batting for you guys against when you play Manusa.
You mean you support "Chelski"??
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:28 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goldcoastblue

City till we die!!!!!!
hubby says hopefully next time he can come & watch it with you & see the un-manchester team lose! (i.e. Trafford United!!!!!!) ROFL!
We will have to start a Gold Coast City Supporters Club!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

pazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to all

Originally Posted by molloymj
Could be worse, you's could be "BLUNDERLAND" season ticket holders
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
City till we die!!!!!!
hubby says hopefully next time he can come & watch it with you & see the un-manchester team lose! (i.e. Trafford United!!!!!!) ROFL!

Bet you all drink bitter
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by molloymj

Yes I do, and have supported them since the age of 5 as my Father and Grandfather supported them. Also I think you had a typo there with the keys! It is CHELSEA. LOL
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant future

Yes I do, and have supported them since the age of 5 as my Father and Grandfather supported them.

No wonder you moved to HOPE island
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

City till we die!!!!!!

If you guys send me some karma i will say that :"MANCHESTER CITY ARE A FANTASTIC FOOTBALL CLUB AND ARE THE ONLY TRUE TEAM IN MANCHESTER"

Mind you that is not too hard to say even though I am a Chelsea fan as I actually do like City as they play good footie and are not up them selves like the American team in that City. lol
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by caleb2003
No wonder you moved to HOPE island

Very funny.

Actually going to Chelsea to watch live games every other week is the one thing I miss about the U.K., I suppose when you move to the other side of the world certain things have to go by the way side.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Very funny.

Actually going to Chelsea to watch live games every other week is the one thing I miss about the U.K., I suppose when you move to the other side of the world certain things have to go by the way side.

How many games a season are shown over there for Chelsea/ Man utd?
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by caleb2003
How many games a season are shown over there for Chelsea/ Man utd?

To be honest there are more games on live over here than you get live in the U.K because you get the Saturday Games where you do not in the U.K. I watched at least 80% of live Chelsea games last season and slightly less than that this season so far. They play alot of Man U and Arsenal also but seem to be sharing the live games around a bit more with such exciting fixtures as Pompey v west Brom, which is not a game I will stay up between 1am and 4am for.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

To be honest there are more games on live over here than you get live in the U.K because you get the Saturday Games where you do not in the U.K. I watched at least 80% of live Chelsea games last season and slightly less than that this season so far. They play alot of Man U and Arsenal also but seem to be sharing the live games around a bit more with such exciting fixtures as Pompey v west Brom, which is not a game I will stay up between 1am and 4am for.

brilliant, if they get something like Sky plus or Tivo there then it'll be better than here TV wise
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:59 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

If you guys send me some karma i will say that :"MANCHESTER CITY ARE A FANTASTIC FOOTBALL CLUB AND ARE THE ONLY TRUE TEAM IN MANCHESTER"
there ya go - i have given you 2 blue boxes........
Old Jan 9th 2006, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

there ya go - i have given you 2 blue boxes........

Thank you very much, you are a star

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.