Spartacus
9.09%
DunroaminTheUK
12.12%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Male you like to flirt with the most

Old Dec 13th 2009, 3:10 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Male you like to flirt with the most

Originally Posted by framac67
I'm back and noticed I have been overtaken by a midget wae the gift of the gab. I'll even prostitute myself for the cause so come on ladies.
Well I offered to meet you at the airport but you never turned up At least the midget is nearer than you are
Old Dec 13th 2009, 7:12 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Only too well my little baby doll.
Hmmmmmmm I seem to remember you declaring undying love and then moving on to another and another and another and then when I decided you were fickle, you dropped me! Now, who to vote for.........
Old Dec 13th 2009, 8:44 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back and noticed I have been overtaken by a midget wae the gift of the gab. I'll even prostitute myself for the cause so come on ladies.
Yer a desperate man got
Old Dec 14th 2009, 3:41 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Hmmmmmmm I seem to remember you declaring undying love and then moving on to another and another and another and then when I decided you were fickle, you dropped me! Now, who to vote for.........
He's just a typical man after all isn't he.....all talk, then moves on when you actually suggest he puts something into action........
Old Dec 14th 2009, 3:46 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
He's just a typical man after all isn't he.....all talk, then moves on when you actually suggest he puts something into action........
Have you ever worked the streets
Old Dec 14th 2009, 3:50 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Have you ever worked the streets
what a question to ask a quiet reserved witch like me Why do you think telephone boxes and business cards were invented? Much easier!
Old Dec 14th 2009, 3:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Oooo pick me . . . PICK ME!
Old Dec 14th 2009, 3:54 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

what a question to ask a quiet reserved witch like me Why do you think telephone boxes and business cards were invented? Much easier!
"Want to talk dirty while watching your favourite Ellen DeGeneres episodes? Then call Pollyanna now on 1300 FATFINGERS"
Old Dec 14th 2009, 4:00 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
"Want to talk dirty while watching your favourite Ellen DeGeneres episodes? Then call Pollyanna now on 1300 FATFINGERS"
Fatfingers eh,now i know what i have never seen her drop a drink,mind you after a few pickled onions and cheesy biscuits she drops something else
Old Dec 14th 2009, 4:03 am
Home and Happy

I doubt you'll ever be able to afford to find out what my fingers can do!

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Fatfingers eh,now i know what i have never seen her drop a drink,mind you after a few pickled onions and cheesy biscuits she drops something else
Old Dec 14th 2009, 4:07 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt you'll ever be able to afford to find out what my fingers can do!
As I said, just not the face, ok?
Old Dec 14th 2009, 4:22 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Male you like to flirt with the most

hey polyanna.... well comments have changed since i last looked in hahahah :P wishing you lots ov love at xmas xx take care boomie xx
Old Dec 14th 2009, 4:31 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Boomie
hey polyanna.... well comments have changed since i last looked in hahahah :P wishing you lots ov love at xmas xx take care boomie xx
Nice to see you're still around - your name came up on here last week when that fire was threatening parts of Thornlands
Hope things are going well for you all
Old Dec 14th 2009, 11:24 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomie
Nice to see you're still around - your name came up on here last week when that fire was threatening parts of Thornlands
Hope things are going well for you all
I think I called you 'thingy' Sorry hon. How are you all?
Old Dec 19th 2009, 4:15 am
Home and Happy

I'm still waiting for your call

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.