Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

For Maggy....aka p@sh in boots

For Maggy....aka p@sh in boots

Old Jan 2nd 2006, 12:47 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default For Maggy....aka p@sh in boots

hope everything goes brilliantly on Wednesday hen. and a hope yer pressie fae yer mates(me, Bordy,Scossie and wee Soapy bubble) got tae ye OK.

Have a great day babe, will be thinkin of u and yer undies..............lmfao

H
xxxxxx

Ps How the **** have u managed to keep yer gob shut and this awe a secret lol
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 1:02 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For Maggy....aka p@sh in boots

Originally Posted by biggy
hope everything goes brilliantly on Wednesday hen. and a hope yer pressie fae yer mates(me, Bordy,Scossie and wee Soapy bubble) got tae ye OK.

Have a great day babe, will be thinkin of u and yer undies..............lmfao

H
xxxxxx

Ps How the **** have u managed to keep yer gob shut and this awe a secret lol
do u think she will do a runner and no go throo wae it
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by soapy
do u think she will do a runner and no go throo wae it

she will do if she thinks u have had her thong on lol
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 1:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
she will do if she thinks u have had her thong on lol
nah, they were far too big
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 4:09 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Ok....read this about 20 times, finally managed to almost interpret some of what you are talking about

Would seem that someone is hiding a secret! Now, you know we just CANNOT have that!!

Tell us, tell us....aww go on, tell us!!
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 4:36 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Ok....read this about 20 times, finally managed to almost interpret some of what you are talking about

Would seem that someone is hiding a secret! Now, you know we just CANNOT have that!!

Tell us, tell us....aww go on, tell us!!
Is this the Maggy who went through all the trauma of getting her daughter over there during the strikes a few months ago?
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 4:59 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Is this the Maggy who went through all the trauma of getting her daughter over there during the strikes a few months ago?
Bloomin annoying int it Anne? Why won't they tell us.........

Humph.......
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers everyone lol

Never slept a wink last night and its 5.30am and im on the bloody internet instead of getting my beauty sleep.

Leaving house at 9am and should be down south by 2pm.

Dont know how I have managed to pull this one off without Marks mum finding out been a bloody wreck and nearly spillled the beans a few times when I was pissed

Looking forward to wearing my G String lol and will have a wee toast to you all tomorrow afternoon.

Will be a married woman by 12.30 tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks guys

Hugs and kisses

Pish in boots

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 8:37 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maggy
Cheers everyone lol

Never slept a wink last night and its 5.30am and im on the bloody internet instead of getting my beauty sleep.

Dont know how I have managed to pull this one off without Marks mum finding out been a bloody wreck and nearly spillled the beans a few times when I was pissed

Looking forward to wearing my G String lol and will have a wee toast to you all tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks guys

Hugs and kisses

Pish in boots

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
wow - best of luck and congrats

Can't think why you'd want to leave Kirkcaldy for Perth though!!!!!! hehehehe
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 9:14 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

aw....congratulations!!!!!!!!
hope you have a fab day

suex
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 9:51 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of
Talking Re: For Maggy....aka p@sh in boots

Good luck have a fabulous day and all the best for the future.

Love poshrice

Forget the cheering and get the beer in
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 10:09 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers everyone lol

Thanks guys

Hugs and kisses

Pish in boots

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Congrats and have a ball.

All the best

Ginny
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 11:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck to ya.

Wendy x
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 11:17 pm

Cheers everyone lol

Thanks guys

Hugs and kisses

Pish in boots

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ive been laffin every night thinkin about you pished and tryin to keep yer gob shut....lol

MIL will be surprise u managed it too I imagine lol
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 11:23 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Aw ra best Maggie, fingers crossed for Perths weather to pick up tomorrow.

Hope you manage to get to the wedding on time this time.

Looking forward to the pics of you in your new tartan G string.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.