Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

To the mad Scots coming to Mellie - and others

Wikiposts

To the mad Scots coming to Mellie - and others

Old Feb 8th 2007, 11:06 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: To the mad Scots coming to Mellie - and others

Originally Posted by Margaret3
I'm sure Bordy would luv to have you
I do have a spare bedroom.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 11:09 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Bordy;4381153]

Just in time for the new footy season Mags, It starts that weekend your coming over. Just remember your a bombers supporter.
I bet my husband has planned it this way, the swine
Old Feb 8th 2007, 11:11 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Margaret3;4381163]
Originally Posted by Bordy

I bet my husband has planned it this way, the swine
Seriously though now the house has sold when are you booking the flights???
Old Feb 8th 2007, 11:16 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Bordy;4381153]

Just in time for the new footy season Mags, It starts that weekend your coming over. Just remember your a ST KILDA supporter.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 11:19 pm
The Godfather

St Kilda are ok ish. But one of the Bombers players used to live in Scotland so you have to go for them Margaret.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 11:20 pm
Account Closed

[QUOTE=Bordy;4381170]

Seriously though now the house has sold when are you booking the flights???
The house was surveyed today, so once that's cleared, which we will probably hear today.

Also have to speak to the bank about stuff, coz we will be away before the money from house sale is in the bank, so to speak, so will have to see if the bank can tide us over, but still hoping for 31st coz that's when we gotta be out our house, hoping to have it packed and be out by 28th, gonna spend a couple of nights in a hotel

Got storage people coming to give us a quote on tuesday as we have decided (at last, for some reason i found this an impossible decision and changed my mind a hundred times),, to store our furniture here for at least six months perhaps longer depending on how we feel in mellie. I just kinda want the security of it still being here (even though i wont have a house to put it in , if we come back )

My bros is well on board helping us, he's been a star

but rather than organising things, am on BE, lol

Last edited by Margaret3; Feb 8th 2007 at 11:25 pm.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 11:24 pm
Account Closed

St Kilda are ok ish. But one of the Bombers players used to live in Scotland so you have to go for them Margaret.
I'll ask hubby who he is supporting, i swear to gawwd , he probably decided about 2 years ago, every night when i go to bed he watches the aus sport and news, he probably wont notice he's left scotland
Old Feb 8th 2007, 11:30 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Margaret3;4381190]

but still hoping for 31st coz that's when we gotta be out our house,

That's my wedding anniversay Margaret - will toast your departure . We're actually going to be at Baehead Arena that day (Bratz show for eldest's 5th birthday is 31st too) so might pop over to the airport and wave goodbye

Only joking mate, wouldn't do that to you
Old Feb 9th 2007, 12:15 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Are you ever in lady

I try not to be. Went out tonight for my first Karate lesson

I'm sure Bordy would luv to have you
Ummmmm no offers yet

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 9th 2007, 7:38 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not Scottish but my Mum's Irish and I spent my teen years there so I'm sure that counts.
I would love to have a drink with you all when I get there in November.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 7:57 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Bordy;4381153]

Just in time for the new footy season Mags, It starts that weekend your coming over. Just remember your a bombers supporter.
Trying to drum up some support mate?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 7:58 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

I'll ask hubby who he is supporting, i swear to gawwd , he probably decided about 2 years ago, every night when i go to bed he watches the aus sport and news, he probably wont notice he's left scotland
Hope he doesn't support Collingwood. Anything but them

Go CATS
Old Feb 9th 2007, 7:59 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Kapri
I'm not Scottish but my Mum's Irish and I spent my teen years there so I'm sure that counts.
I would love to have a drink with you all when I get there in November.
a canny wait, mines a dry white wine