Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

M&S - free delivery to Oz

M&S - free delivery to Oz

Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

pukka pom will become famous soon enoughpukka pom will become famous soon enough
Default M&S - free delivery to Oz

Hi guys, for anyone that is interested, M&S are offering free international delivery at the moment - offer code FREEINTL 4-10 June only

Cheers, Sallyx
Old Jun 4th 2009, 11:03 pm
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all
Default Re: M&S - free delivery to Oz

Originally Posted by pukka pom
Hi guys, for anyone that is interested, M&S are offering free international delivery at the moment - offer code FREEINTL 4-10 June only

Cheers, Sallyx
Wow, thanks!!! I'll now be spending my day looking at the M&S website!!
Old Jun 5th 2009, 2:48 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Me too
Old Jun 5th 2009, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi I used this when they had the same promotion on a few months ago. From date of online order to delivery at my door was 5 days. A great service.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 11:06 am
No Clean Feed

bigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond repute

Yep I used it too. A great service but expensive, at least I found it so.
Old Jun 6th 2009, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

TillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of light

They've also got a decent sale on at the moment according to the email I got from them. I haven't really dared look at it much yet but might have a squizz once I'm home from hospital on Tuesday/Wednesday (although will only need to buy stuff if this baby is a boy, as I've still got a heap of girl stuff from last time)
Old Jun 6th 2009, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

kendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nicekendalanita is just really nice

Oh I do wish it was on their food!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't beat M & S food - just fab!
Old Jun 10th 2009, 7:43 am
Just Joined

gratas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pukka pom

Cheers, Sallyx

Just put my order in.. I had missed M&S as theyre the only shop I every could buy the right fitting bra's australia sucks for Bras in the larger size larger cup bras!!

Dont forget the order must come to £80 for free delivery (about $160)
Old Jun 10th 2009, 11:04 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gratas
Just put my order in.. I had missed M&S as theyre the only shop I every could buy the right fitting bra's australia sucks for Bras in the larger size larger cup bras!!

Dont forget the order must come to £80 for free delivery (about $160)
That was the reason for me using them last time they had the free delivery to Oz, its wonderful to have properly supported breasts again

At least now I don't have to send my mother in with a list before she comes out next month!