Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

lucky bu##ers....lend us a fiver

Wikiposts

lucky bu##ers....lend us a fiver

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: lucky bu##ers....lend us a fiver

Originally Posted by rossifumi
But will it make them happy ?

BAST**DS!!!

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 8:14 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
jammy or what?

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/...563886937.html

thats....um....how much each???

So they get 21 million each. Its over 45 million before tax, people whine about Australias high tax rates.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Suni&Jay
I would give most of it away and keep a few of million for myself
Money can't buy you happiness
Surely if you got that amount of money and then gave the majority away to charities or the needy that would give you stacks of happiness that you were making other people's lives easier You would also be making loads of other people happy. How much happiness do you want
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:10 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

i live by the motto - those who say money cant buy happiness have never been as poor as me.

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:33 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

i live by the motto - those who say money cant buy happiness have never been as poor as me.

With you there Quite simple - you can do stuff to make you happy with money, when it starts making you unhappy, get rid of it - happiness restored. Give me half a chance to prove it
Old Feb 25th 2006, 1:13 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Surely if you got that amount of money and then gave the majority away to charities or the needy that would give you stacks of happiness that you were making other people's lives easier You would also be making loads of other people happy. How much happiness do you want
OK you win
Old Feb 25th 2006, 5:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of

jammy or what?

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/...563886937.html

thats....um....how much each???

I'd rather be pi**ed off and rich, than pi**ed off and poor.