Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Lost Season 2 (caution may contain spoilers)

Wikiposts

Lost Season 2 (caution may contain spoilers)

Old Aug 28th 2006, 9:09 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lost Season 2 (caution may contain spoilers)

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Really wanna know?
Yes
Old Aug 28th 2006, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

The Others have been taking "good" people from the other side of the island. The suggestion is that Kate, Sawyer and Jack are "good" people. What that means I've no idea. Michael and his son have obviously been told to sail on a particular line so that the island doesn't influence their progress as it did Desmond's (cos Desmond returned to the island). The blinding white light is obviously something to do with the magnetic force under the island but whether this has anything to do with the black smoke is anyone's guess. Did Desmond and John Locke survive?

Will probably have to wait till Season 3 (which is due to start in the US in October and Aus shortly after that). Apparently Season 3 will be focussing on The Others and what they have been doing on the island and gives more info on The Hansel Foundation. The ending of Season 2 was a hugh let-down, there's too many unanswered questions at the moment and he'll defo be watching Season 3.

Ann
Old Aug 28th 2006, 9:15 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thebears
Yes

Well just so that its not my fault that i spoil it for anyone its totally down to you if you want to look.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episode...r.2C_Die_Alone

By the way i now know whats going on and where the story has been heading so if you wanna know that as well....................................
Old Aug 28th 2006, 9:17 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BertieB
The Others have been taking "good" people from the other side of the island. The suggestion is that Kate, Sawyer and Jack are "good" people. What that means I've no idea. Michael and his son have obviously been told to sail on a particular line so that the island doesn't influence their progress as it did Desmond's (cos Desmond returned to the island). The blinding white light is obviously something to do with the magnetic force under the island but whether this has anything to do with the black smoke is anyone's guess. Did Desmond and John Locke survive?

Will probably have to wait till Season 3 (which is due to start in the US in October and Aus shortly after that). Apparently Season 3 will be focussing on The Others and what they have been doing on the island and gives more info on The Hansel Foundation. The ending of Season 2 was a hugh let-down, there's too many unanswered questions at the moment and he'll defo be watching Season 3.

Ann
The only problem with that is that they didnt want Kate, sawyer or jack did they? jack and Kate thought they were both damaged goods! they based the series on a couple of really good books.
Old Aug 28th 2006, 9:21 am
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light

Well just so that its not my fault that i spoil it for anyone its totally down to you if you want to look.

By the way i now know whats going on and where the story has been heading so if you wanna know that as well....................................
God this is huge! I'm going to have to read it in the morning................Can't concentrate this time of night

The question is....Do I really want to know so far ahead? It really is a big family thing every week for us watching..............the kids are obsessed.

But if Oz is so far ahead, maybe I shoud fill them in before we go
Old Aug 28th 2006, 9:24 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond
God this is huge! I'm going to have to read it in the morning................Can't concentrate this time of night

The question is....Do I really want to know so far ahead? It really is a big family thing every week for us watching..............the kids are obsessed.

But if Oz is so far ahead, maybe I shoud fill them in before we go

I wouldnt normally have looked so far ahead but C4 and E4 manage to make a 40 min program run for an hour with adverts!!!! i cant wait that long! life is too short!!!!!
Old Aug 28th 2006, 9:28 am
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light

I wouldnt normally have looked so far ahead but C4 and E4 manage to make a 40 min program run for an hour with adverts!!!! i cant wait that long! life is too short!!!!!
Yep, I know what you mean!
Old Aug 28th 2006, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

kainic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by herrchook
Has all of Season 2 of lost been shown in Oz, or has anyone else on here seen it?

I just watched the last episode and need to talk about it........anyone?
Did you watch the last episode of 2nd season or first
Old Aug 28th 2006, 9:39 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Don't know, been watching a (cough) DVD from the US (cough). I don't think that either the UK channels has shown the season finale yet have they?
Ooh I saw all of them on (cough) US dvd's too - it's just THE best series isn't it!
Old Aug 28th 2006, 7:43 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Please spill the beans. I've read loads of spoilers for season 3 but they don't even come close to hinting at wtf is actually going on. PM me if you'd rather not spoil it for "others" lol.

Gill
Old Aug 28th 2006, 7:49 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Ooh I saw all of them on (cough) US dvd's too - it's just THE best series isn't it!
SPOILER ALERT DON'T READ IF YOU've NOT SEEN END OF SEASON 2

I loved it but the season finale was a huge letdown. No questions answered for me just lots of new ones.

The Libby thing wasn't answered but I've seen a spoiler of that coming in new season.

Why was Hurley released?

Are Locke and Eko still alive?

Where's the mad french woman and what's her story?

What on earth is going on with Desmond's ex at the end having those Russians searching for electro magnetic sources?

Will Michael and is kid survive and what was the deal with keeping his son all this time?

The other's reckon they're the good guys! If they took Jack, Kate and Sawyer because they were good then why not loads of other survivers? Don't buy into that one (yet)?

What's the virus thing?

What was going on when Claire was kidnapped?
Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:29 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default **spoilers**

Ooh! I know what you mean about the end I was like wtf?!?!

Ok with Hurley, he was never actually admitted was he? Wasn't he always there on a voluntary basis?

I think they took Jack, Kate and Sawyer because they are bad - technically they have all killed people and done 'bad' things

I don't think there is a virus!

I don't know why they are taking the children, with Walt he has special powers doesn't he - do you remember when he was younger and he wanted some attention off his mother so he made that bird fly into the window and die?

Ooh it's sooooo good isn't it!!
Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

I love lost. Ive enev been trying to figure it out myself! But with no luck! What do you want to know?

Last edited by Irish Aussie Teen; Aug 28th 2006 at 8:50 pm.
Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:43 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
I love loast. Ive enev been trying to figure it out myself! But with no luck! What do you want to know?
Oh everything Shannon If Desmond was right and he caused the crash, then how come the survivors seem to be linked (as shown in the flashbacks). I've even seen a spoiler which hints that 2 of the main characters might be related!!! Seems too much has been made of that for it to have purely been an accident.

Who are Dharma? Who are the others and what's their agenda? Why tell us Walt has powers and then make nothing of it, and why let he and Michael escape??? Why was Claire kidnapped? What's going on with Desmonds ex?
Where's crazy french woman and what's her story?
Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:46 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
I love loast. Ive enev been trying to figure it out myself! But with no luck! What do you want to know?
Shannon, have you seen this site. Serious spolier alert, only go there if you really want to know what "might" be going on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.