Wikiposts

Lost season 2

Old Jan 13th 2006, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of
Default Re: Lost season 2

Originally Posted by possoms
you can buy it on ebay you got 1 minute left

http://search.ebay.co.uk/lost-season-2
Just a warning to you all DO NOT buy Lost 2 on Ebay - we did yesterday and today got email from ebay saying the seller has broken rules and the DVD will not be sent - thats after us paying for the bloody thing!
jox
Old Jan 13th 2006, 11:21 am
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joanneS
Just a warning to you all DO NOT buy Lost 2 on Ebay - we did yesterday and today got email from ebay saying the seller has broken rules and the DVD will not be sent - thats after us paying for the bloody thing!
jox
They're only halfway through season 2.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 1:16 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

jox
OMG cant you get your money back
Old Jan 14th 2006, 2:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
That has to rate as the most crap reason I have ever heard to emigrate to Australia!!!!!!!

Cheers

Buzzy
If you think that's bad my husband has decided he wants to delay emigrating next month as he's just seen a trailer for the next series of 24!!!!

Think I might just leave him here with his tele....
Old Jan 14th 2006, 4:32 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

OMG cant you get your money back
Try arguing that with Paypal if you paid that way, they may be able to help you.

Also, you might still get the DVD. I bought a DVD on Bay and got the same message. Then 2 weeks later the seller sent it anyway, you might be lucky too - do you have the seller's email address at all? If so you could email them seperately. Worth a shot.
Old Jan 14th 2006, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

marie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud of

I cant beleive you posted a link to be able to read whats happened. Im one of those people who hates waiting so have just read..................................
Old Jan 14th 2006, 7:53 am

Originally Posted by marie197500
I cant beleive you posted a link to be able to read whats happened. Im one of those people who hates waiting so have just read..................................
I've not read it, but my other half tells me the writers have written 7 series!! they're gonna be on that island a long time
Old Jan 14th 2006, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

shorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud of

I've not read it, but my other half tells me the writers have written 7 series!! they're gonna be on that island a long time

Lots of shocks I thought when I read it :scared:
Old Jan 15th 2006, 10:19 am
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice

no way is series 2 as good as the first. it starts ok, then dies, but is getting better (episode 10).

and anyone in aus who has seen the trailer saying you find out everything about the hatch in the first 3 minutes.... if you believe that you'll believe anything.

Originally Posted by clydegirl
You should read the forums on that site .

No spoilers but season 2 is still as good as the first.
Old Jan 15th 2006, 10:55 am
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice

Originally Posted by sonictigger
If you think that's bad my husband has decided he wants to delay emigrating next month as he's just seen a trailer for the next series of 24!!!!

Think I might just leave him here with his tele....
they are showing the first four hours (2 hours last night, and 2 hours tonight) of season five in the states. i'll probably settle down to watch the first two hours tonight!
Old Jan 15th 2006, 10:57 am

Originally Posted by brisnick
they are showing the first four hours (2 hours last night, and 2 hours tonight) of season five in the states. i'll probably settle down to watch the first two hours tonight!
5 bloody hell
Old Jan 15th 2006, 12:18 pm
Drunken Aussie

you may have misread my quote - i was referring to season five of 24, not lost.

to be honest, i can't see how they can drag lost much past this season, maybe one more at a push.

5 bloody hell
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:41 pm

Originally Posted by brisnick
you may have misread my quote - i was referring to season five of 24, not lost.

to be honest, i can't see how they can drag lost much past this season, maybe one more at a push.
ah yes sorry didnt see the 24 bit
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Lost season 2

jox
Just to give you all an update - We got the Lost 2 DVD through the post today from the person we bought it from on ebay. 9 episodes! ooh can't wait to watch it and better still there are no bloody adverts!!
Jox
Old Jan 16th 2006, 9:52 pm

Just to give you all an update - We got the Lost 2 DVD through the post today from the person we bought it from on ebay. 9 episodes! ooh can't wait to watch it and better still there are no bloody adverts!!
Jox
ooo brill so I guess they covered their back cos its illegal? but the seller sent it anyway

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.