Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

looks like I was right all along

looks like I was right all along

Old Nov 6th 2013, 11:03 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default looks like I was right all along

Essentially 'why give a shit about anything you can't control' it's how I keep so young looking

circle of influence, I'll do something about that

circle of concern, why worry man, what happens happens, chill out and have a beer
Attached Thumbnails looks like I was right all along-circle-influence2.jpg  

Last edited by scrubbedexpat098; Nov 6th 2013 at 11:06 pm.
Old Nov 7th 2013, 1:04 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: looks like I was right all along

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
Essentially 'why give a shit about anything you can't control' it's how I keep so young looking

circle of concern, why worry man, what happens happens, chill out and have a beer
Old Nov 7th 2013, 2:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
what a biatch
Old Nov 7th 2013, 2:18 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

what a biatch
made me laugh
Old Nov 7th 2013, 10:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

You have just discovered you were born a woman
Old Nov 7th 2013, 10:23 pm
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, well in my experience its the things that are close to you, the affect you, are the things that give you the most stress. Family, work, neighbours - if you can influence them, they can certainly s**t on you. Maybe THAT explains why you look the way you do... ?

Hmm,
circle of influence = worldview of Sun readers
circle of concern = worldview of Guardian readers
Old Nov 8th 2013, 2:59 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by GarryP
Hmm,
Perhaps a guardian readers self view is so inflated that they think they make a difference by giving everyone their opinion, and they're just too dum to realise that they don't.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat098; Nov 8th 2013 at 3:02 am.
Old Nov 8th 2013, 3:01 am
Account Closed

Hmm, well in my experience its the things that are close to you, the affect you, are the things that give you the most stress. Family, work, neighbours - if you can influence them, they can certainly s**t on you. Maybe THAT explains why you look the way you do..
you cheeky twat
Old Nov 8th 2013, 4:25 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps a guardian readers self view is so inflated that they think they make a difference by giving everyone their opinion, and they're just too dum to realise that they don't.
Who said anything about making a difference? The world's not set up as a democracy. However, the first step towards getting one is understanding what's going on, and not thinking that pablum = reality.
Old Nov 8th 2013, 5:15 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 8th 2013, 5:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold

Hmm, well in my experience its the things that are close to you, the affect you, are the things that give you the most stress. Family, work, neighbours - if you can influence them, they can certainly s**t on you. Maybe THAT explains why you look the way you do... ?

Hmm,
I take issue with the description of people that look at the Sun as readers, most of them simply can't.
Old Nov 8th 2013, 9:49 pm
Account Closed

Who said anything about making a difference? The world's not set up as a democracy. However, the first step towards getting one is understanding what's going on, and not thinking that pablum = reality.
Then what's the point if you don't/won't make a difference? A guardian readers POV is worth no more or less than a Sun readers, wee bit of outrage, intellectual snobbery, and then bugger all action. A complete waste of brain power, unless it's all smoke and mirrors and the only difference between the 2 is that Sun readers are just honest and confident enough not to fall for the whole 'agree with this papers POV if you're intelligent' horse plop.

The first step is understanding that you're nothing to anyone outside your family/friends/work colleagues, and being at ease with it.
Old Nov 8th 2013, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond repute

Then what's the point if you don't/won't make a difference? A guardian readers POV is worth no more or less than a Sun readers, wee bit of outrage, intellectual snobbery, and then bugger all action. A complete waste of brain power, unless it's all smoke and mirrors and the only difference between the 2 is that Sun readers are just honest and confident enough not to fall for the whole 'agree with this papers POV if you're intelligent' horse plop.

The first step is understanding that you're nothing to anyone outside your family/friends/work colleagues, and being at ease with it.
http://toys.usvsth3m.com/are-you-hat...he-daily-mail/

Old Nov 8th 2013, 11:15 pm
Account Closed

brilliant, loathed for me
Old Nov 8th 2013, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond repute

brilliant, loathed for me
Yeah I came out as loathed as well. I was doing OK for a while but it started going downhill rapidly from about the half way mark.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.