Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Look who's coming to queensland

Wikiposts

Look who's coming to queensland

Old May 28th 2008, 8:55 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look who's coming to queensland

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
The man's also a big time fraud!!!

I have never seen such a 'put on', 'made up' persona in all my years!!! You can tell he swears JUST because it is what people expect of him - full of the proverbial I say!
I always thought it was put on to be trendy a yoof thing stupid old fart doesn't seem to realise it just makes him abhorrent to all ages! but it is a gimmick that keeps him in the public eye!!
Old May 28th 2008, 8:59 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
The man's also a big time fraud!!!

I have never seen such a 'put on', 'made up' persona in all my years!!! You can tell he swears JUST because it is what people expect of him - full of the proverbial I say!
To be fair Fluffy he has to live up to the TV otherwise at the end of the day, all he is is another chef which aint that exciting

The thing is, he just stomps all over people taking away their dignity to elevate his own standing. I hate to see someone trying to subjugate to make themselves look big. It's narcissistic behavior and makes him look an arsehole. Personally I don't find that kind of behaviour attractive.

Problem is, it sells TV and some women love it
Old May 29th 2008, 10:08 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
To be fair Fluffy he has to live up to the TV otherwise at the end of the day, all he is is another chef which aint that exciting

The thing is, he just stomps all over people taking away their dignity to elevate his own standing. I hate to see someone trying to subjugate to make themselves look big. It's narcissistic behavior and makes him look an arsehole. Personally I don't find that kind of behaviour attractive.

Glad you specified 'Some women'... I don't think there's anything remotely sexy about him whatsoever...
Old May 29th 2008, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Wonder if he would have to go through the normal TRA route and prove he is a chef
Old May 29th 2008, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

jimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to all

Hopefully I will be living in the UK by then can't stand him
Old May 31st 2008, 2:46 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter

Anyone who has worked in a pro kitchen will know that there is a gordon ramsey in most of them, we just happen to see it on TV with him. I am not condoning his behaviour but most sensible people will realise it is just a persona. Read his book and you realise that.