Reload this Page >

look what we did yesterday

Wikiposts

look what we did yesterday

Old Jan 10th 2006, 8:38 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: look what we did yesterday

Originally Posted by YoSemite
i learnt all about why the huntsman looks so evil..... quite a clever design really!

looks like it's been squashed so that it lowers its centre of gravity keeping it close to the tree and helping it stay on when it's windy!

ingenious!
it sounds like you had a good lecture about spiders and all the good they do, (as we did on our course) I would never kill a spider now where as before I used to take a shoe to it, if I was brave enough.

Probably wrong time of year but have you encountered any since you came home?? The day after the course we had a large house spider in the room and I picked it up with a glass and piece of card and put it outside, I just couldnt believe I was doing it!!!

Must admit I am still not looking forward to the huntsman but at least I dont dream about them anymore
Old Jan 10th 2006, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: look what we did yesterday

there have been a couple of spiders just next to the boiler room in our block - it's nice and warm there.... and i've not worried about walking past them, normally i'd steer well clear!

i got a great lecture - was indeed very interesting!