Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

look what I am getting soon!

look what I am getting soon!

Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:04 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute
Talking look what I am getting soon!

A new addition to the family. Born 25th August female red and white boxer- a friend for Bella my 2 year old red brindle girl.
Problem is....I need help finding a name for her

suggestions on a postcard please.........
Attached Thumbnails look what I am getting soon!-new-puppy.jpg  
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:12 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: look what I am getting soon!

Originally Posted by yvsie
A new addition to the family. Born 25th August female red and white boxer- a friend for Bella my 2 year old red brindle girl.

bekkie or bekka
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:16 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
bekkie or bekka
I like Bekkie
Was thinking of Ruby or Chloe..but Bekkie is good- originally I wanted the new pup's name to begin with "B"
pup's mums name is Tiarra Ripple and dads name is kirkgate masterofthehouse "Boof" is his pet name

any more ideas???
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:16 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

snack size
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

I like Bekkie
Was thinking of Ruby or Chloe..but Bekkie is good- originally I wanted the new pup's name to begin with "B"
pup's mums name is Tiarra Ripple and dads name is kirkgate masterofthehouse "Boof" is his pet name

any more ideas???
strange i know, but how about Barley? more B's Bobbi? Billie? Any way she's absolutely adaorable
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

Donna
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

v moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nicev moore is just really nice
Smile Re: look what I am getting soon!

Hi, when I keep looking at her the names CRUNCHIE or GRACE or Pink. I'm leaning more to Pink myself as that is my favourite colour also singer and if you mixed the red and white pink is the colour that comes out.

Gorgeous puppy you are so lucky.

Last edited by v moore; Sep 12th 2007 at 11:44 am.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:39 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Lovely puppy. Boxers are my favourite dog.

Can't think of a good name though. sorry.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 12:04 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Lovely puppy. Boxers are my favourite dog.

Can't think of a good name though. sorry.
i will post more pics when i get them- i think we are allowed to see her next weekend- cant wait!
Barley is nice....hmmmph
keep em comin'
Old Sep 12th 2007, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

Dennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to all

How about "Gnasher"

Dennis
Old Sep 12th 2007, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Im totally bias i think, as we already have 2 Boxers ! But just love Boxer puppies to bits !
Our daughter named our brindle/white one, Angel. Which if anyone knows her is such the wrong name as she is very naughty, but lovable at the same time !! Our little white one is named Willo ! ( so cute & lovely natured )
Some of the names we thought of for Angel were ........ Diva , Karma , Ruby, Bindi & Bayley !

Have fun ! 2 Boxers ! non stop entertainment !

Nicky

Last edited by nickyjohnt; Sep 12th 2007 at 2:06 pm.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Our daughter named our brindle/white one, Angel. Which if anyone knows her is such the wrong name as she is very naughty

............And thats a bloody understatement!!! LOL LOL
But she IS very lovable!!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Our daughter named our brindle/white one, Angel. Which if anyone knows her is such the wrong name as she is very naughty

............And thats a bloody understatement!!! LOL LOL
But she IS very lovable!!
We had problems naming our boxer puppy. She was kelsey, Zena,, Hunter,Lexis and Alexis....................she was finally called Chelsea........she HAD to be named that seeing as our other boxer is Lampard!!!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 11:46 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
We had problems naming our boxer puppy. She was kelsey, Zena,, Hunter,Lexis and Alexis....................she was finally called Chelsea........she HAD to be named that seeing as our other boxer is Lampard!!!
am thinking of sticking to Ruby...I contacted breeder today and because pup's mum's name is Tiarra the breeder wants a theme of jewels/ gems(which I didn't know) so it fits perfectly!
BUT....my family all prefer Poppy!
hmmph.....................
Old Sep 13th 2007, 11:46 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
snack size
Bite size.(starts with a 'B')

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.