Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Look what happened to my angel at the park today!

Wikiposts

Look what happened to my angel at the park today!

Old Jul 24th 2006, 11:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Look what happened to my angel at the park today!

Poor little thing All she did was slip of a foot high stepping stone oto sand - landed like a sack of potatoes.....
Has to have an x-ray tomorrow to check her cheekbone - doctor thinks it's OK, not much they can do anyway. Nose is apparently intact - though looks as bent as anything - hopefully just the swelling...
Rachel
BTW - that's chocolate around her mouth!
Attached Thumbnails Look what happened to my angel at the park today!-img_3255.jpg  
Old Jul 24th 2006, 11:25 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look what happened to my angel at the park today!

Awww, the poor thing - looks like she's gone a few rounds with Mike Tyson - bless her.
Hope she feels better soon.
Tracey
Old Jul 24th 2006, 11:25 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

aw, poor thing!

hope shes better soon - what a shiner to show off at school.
Old Jul 24th 2006, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
aw, poor thing!

hope shes better soon - what a shiner to show off at school.
She's only just recovered from a nasty bruise on her other cheek - from a toy box lid. Kinder did ask me how she got it ... I hope they weren't thinking anything sinister cause if they were then...... :scared: I'm going to be deported..!!
Old Jul 24th 2006, 11:46 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Ooouchhhh, looks really sore. Hope she hasn't borken anything.

Gill
Old Jul 24th 2006, 11:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Oh poor thing ! that looks nasty, did the chocolate make her feel better ?

Nicky
Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Oh poor thing ! that looks nasty, did the chocolate make her feel better ?

Nicky
Yes, the chocolate is always a short-term fix
Old Jul 25th 2006, 1:17 am

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Crow
Poor little thing All she did was slip of a foot high stepping stone oto sand - landed like a sack of potatoes.....
Has to have an x-ray tomorrow to check her cheekbone - doctor thinks it's OK, not much they can do anyway. Nose is apparently intact - though looks as bent as anything - hopefully just the swelling...
Rachel
Do you have any homoeopathic arnica?
Old Jul 25th 2006, 1:31 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

She's only just recovered from a nasty bruise on her other cheek - from a toy box lid. Kinder did ask me how she got it ... I hope they weren't thinking anything sinister cause if they were then...... :scared: I'm going to be deported..!!
oh poor thing - that looks really painfull.
Hope she hasn't broken anything!

one of my boys managed to climb onto the back of the settee, slip and fall off, hitting his face on the windowsill on the down - leaving him with a split lip and a cut across the top of a very black eye .... all of this just two days before the health visitor turned up to do his 2 year check!!! :scared: I was sure she was going to think that i had been hitting him but she just said that toddlers are always covered in bruises!!
Old Jul 25th 2006, 2:30 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

awww poor toad...hope shes feeling better soon...

i fell off my bike a few years back and had a bruise similiar...left me with some soft tissue damage..looks like if got a dimple in my cheek...lol
Old Jul 25th 2006, 3:41 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Rachel
Oh poor thing that looks awful , give her a hug, just goes to show that you don't have to fall too far to get a bad injury.
hope she's okay
Old Jul 25th 2006, 5:31 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Look what happened to my angel at the park today!

Rachel

Crikey, that's harsh! The poor wee mite.

How's she coping now? Looks like a brave little soldier, I must say! Love those plump, rosy cheeks; aren't they just adorable at that age?
Old Jul 25th 2006, 7:08 am
M J
BE Enthusiast

M J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond repute

ahhh bless her.Hope it goes down soon.Poor little poppit.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

Wilfulbadfaery has a brilliant futureWilfulbadfaery has a brilliant futureWilfulbadfaery has a brilliant futureWilfulbadfaery has a brilliant futureWilfulbadfaery has a brilliant futureWilfulbadfaery has a brilliant futureWilfulbadfaery has a brilliant future

witch hazel is really good for getting swelling down and easing bruises, at least thats what my mum used to use after she had beaten us but before the social services came round hee hee (she was a foster parent).

hope it heals quickly for her and she hasnt done too much damage

wilf xxx
Old Jul 25th 2006, 11:34 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Ouch! Poor lamby!
My 7 yr old turned around too quickly and walked straight into the metal railings of the play gym in the park. Her cheekbone was very bruised, a bit like your little one. The black eye was massive.
It's taken a good few weeks to get better. The doc told us cheekbones are tough to break.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.