Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Look what the climate change Nazis have come up with now (Warning - NOT for children)

Wikiposts

Look what the climate change Nazis have come up with now (Warning - NOT for children)

Old Oct 2nd 2010, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Seneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look what the climate change Nazis have come up with now

Originally Posted by harrip
Looks like the campaign is already working - it appears to have gone viral and is being talked about. I don't like it, but its good marketing.
It's good marketing if you're a sceptic, because the only feedback about this I have seen on the forums is that everyone is disgusted by it and that the AGW marxists have gone too far. If anything this pushes people away from their cause. Is Curtis a sceptic??
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look what the climate change Nazis have come up with now (Warning - NOT for child

The imagery...no big deal..just a load of fake blood and guts..

It's seen on TV all the time.
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 1:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look what the climate change Nazis have come up with now (Warning - NOT for child

I find most TV is pants now. What worries me is the way people fervently download all this stuff like The IT Crowd and Big Bang and really seem to connect with it.

It's like Geekdom has gone mainstream..
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 6:07 pm

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
The imagery...no big deal..just a load of fake blood and guts..

It's seen on TV all the time.
Agree with you.
Don't know what all the fuss is about.I neither found it funny or disgusting.
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ukecadet
Agree with you.
Don't know what all the fuss is about.I neither found it funny or disgusting.
The ad is preposterous rather - and whilst not suitable for kids, I am not quite sure where the ad is going to run and where they think they will be going with it.
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 8:17 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
The ad is preposterous rather - and whilst not suitable for kids, I am not quite sure where the ad is going to run and where they think they will be going with it.
They've pulled it already. It's not going to be run anywhere apart from places like youtube.
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 8:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
They've pulled it already. It's not going to be run anywhere apart from places like youtube.
No more questions your Honour.
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 10:02 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

This is a good spoof. The sentiments are exactly the same...