Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Look at our lovely bee infestation

Look at our lovely bee infestation

Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:47 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold
Red face Look at our lovely bee infestation

Well the remains of.

Spotted activity round the BBQ on Saturday and we couldn't get any pest control until Monday - so we took matters into our own hands.

Look what was lurking under the BBQ cover!
Attached Thumbnails Look at our lovely bee infestation-img_2712.jpg   Look at our lovely bee infestation-img_2719.jpg  
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Look at our lovely bee infestation

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
Well the remains of.

Spotted activity round the BBQ on Saturday and we couldn't get any pest control until Monday - so we took matters into our own hands.

Did you get any honey
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:51 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by debsy
Did you get any honey
Are you being literal?
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Are you being literal?
lol I meant the type that Winnie the Pooh likes as I saw a picture of someones bbq with honeycombs hanging on it.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

lol I meant the type that Winnie the Pooh likes as I saw a picture of someones bbq with honeycombs hanging on it.
i can see big S with honeycombs hanging from his ha ha ha
Old Nov 18th 2008, 12:34 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Well the remains of.

Um...gross.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 4:27 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

In the UK bees are protected so pest control won't kill them.

If it's wasps it's a different matter.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Well the remains of.

OMG I have just got goose pimples all over

What the hell !!! How did you kill all them !!
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:30 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh you got sent that email as well did you

I thought bees were protected here as well?
Old Nov 19th 2008, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Ahh you got sent that email as well did you

one of my girlfriends got that email as well xx
Old Nov 19th 2008, 8:00 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

If they are there's a lot of people that make a living out of killing them for $200 a go!
Old Nov 19th 2008, 8:24 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

If they are there's a lot of people that make a living out of killing them for $200 a go!
Bees? Wasps etc yes but I thought bees were generally owned by someone. I would never kill a bee. Happily murder wasps, spiders cockies etc though
Old Nov 19th 2008, 8:54 am
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute

im in dont kill bees camp ,i had a swarm of them land in the garden the other week and they are happy as building their honeycomb home ,i stand right by it and they make no attempt at attacking me .
Old Nov 19th 2008, 9:18 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

Bees? Wasps etc yes but I thought bees were generally owned by someone. I would never kill a bee. Happily murder wasps, spiders cockies etc though
No bees too. Bees swarm and wasps don't apparently.

Bee farmers won't remove them either as wild bees carry infections dangerous to the farmed ones. Apparently.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 10:44 am
Crazy Cat Lady

No bees too. Bees swarm and wasps don't apparently.

Bee farmers won't remove them either as wild bees carry infections dangerous to the farmed ones. Apparently.
Learn something new every day. Apparently

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.