Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

To London we go when PP get her visa

Wikiposts

To London we go when PP get her visa

Old Sep 2nd 2006, 5:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To London we go when PP get her visa

Originally Posted by northernbird
Your not trying to goad anyone are you??

What gave you that idea
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 5:30 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

just an opinion
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Ok - we get that you're scottish - we've had it rammed down our throats for long enough now, but why do you feel the need to type in this stupid 'pseudo scottish' on EVERY BLOODY POST!!

So as well as 'ping pong poms - do we now have 'ping pong posters'?? - those who leave in the huff but just can't stay away

Ok - EVERY post was a bit of an exaggeration - but not much
Dont start
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 6:08 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
Dont start
My prediction was true though - you have to admit my earlier comment (You'd think she'd bloody died - she's only took the huff and won't be able to resist all the attention she's getting now from you lot - she'll be back ) was right
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 6:11 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Um, 232bar.... when I met Sam in London (and slept in her bed ) she and I agreed that we loved Scottish accents.

So maybe the "pseudo-Scottish" thing annoys you, though if you know Margaret is Scottish how can it be pseudo? but anyway.... isn't this thread about Sam?
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

My prediction was true though - you have to admit my earlier comment (You'd think she'd bloody died - she's only took the huff and won't be able to resist all the attention she's getting now from you lot - she'll be back ) was right
Yes u were but thats because people on here like to talk to her and they dont like to talk to tother people (not mentioning any names) so it is great to have her back
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 6:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Having spoken to Margaret on the phone, I can say that she types JUST like she talks Plus all the other scots posters do it too, but there's not many complaints about them
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by WendyC
Having spoken to Margaret on the phone, I can say that she types JUST like she talks Plus all the other scots posters do it too, but there's not many complaints about them
Too true. The way english posters type is the way the speak nealy and the put in words they use when talking out loud. I use some of my irish slang to but i cant really here my accent so i dont know how i say stuff
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 6:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
Too true. The way english posters type is the way the speak nealy and the put in words they use when talking out loud. I use some of my irish slang to but i cant really here my accent so i dont know how i say stuff

'ere try dis.

http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/irish-translator.asp
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 6:34 pm
Banned

Ok - it's official - I'm complaining about them all. What is the point of typing in an accent you don't see the Welsh typing 'boyo' after everything, Londoners typing in rhyming slang - what makes those 'north of the border' do it - is it some further rebellion against the south that makes them type in that rather strange manner - or is that the English which is taught in scottish schools now?

Last edited by 232Bar; Sep 2nd 2006 at 6:43 pm.
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 6:41 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by snowbunny
but anyway.... isn't this thread about Sam?
Not now
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 6:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ok - it's official - I'm complaining about them all. What is the point of typing in an accent you don't see the Welsh typing 'boyo' after everything, Londoners typing in ryhming slang - what makes those 'north of the border' do it - is it some further rebellion against the south that makes them type in that rather strange manner - or is that the English which is taught in scottish schools now?

Aye up lad, stop your mithering
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 6:43 pm
Banned

Aye up lad, stop your mithering
Is that meant to be Yorkshire?
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 6:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is that meant to be Yorkshire?

Yep

I can't type how I talk though. There must be part of the curriculum in Scotland that says they have to learn to type Scottish
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 6:47 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Ok - it's official - I'm complaining about them all. What is the point of typing in an accent you don't see the Welsh typing 'boyo' after everything, Londoners typing in rhyming slang - what makes those 'north of the border' do it - is it some further rebellion against the south that makes them type in that rather strange manner - or is that the English which is taught in scottish schools now?
Quite glad you don't type in Geordie, I'd never understand a word, boyo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.