Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

London Marathon 2010

Wikiposts

London Marathon 2010

Old Apr 24th 2010, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Default London Marathon 2010

Is there any way I can watch this live in Oz? Now?
Thanks in advance.
Old Apr 25th 2010, 1:34 am
West is best!

oz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to all
Default Re: London Marathon 2010

Bit late now but eurosport channel was showing the elite runners race live, failing that if you're following someone in particular and know their number you can download adidas marathon tracker 2010 on facebook enter their number and it gives you a lowdown of how they're doing. Other than that I'm not aware of the rest of it being shown live.

Ellie x
Old Apr 25th 2010, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Default Re: London Marathon 2010

Thanks.I should have tried to arrange something earlier.My SIL was running for a child charity .