Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

London Expo anyone??

Wikiposts

London Expo anyone??

Old Oct 28th 2007, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

Katya_Mark has a spectacular aura aboutKatya_Mark has a spectacular aura aboutKatya_Mark has a spectacular aura about
Default London Expo anyone??

My hubby is travelling down from Scotland to go to the London Expo, and having just read about the Manchester one, I am thinking we could have saved our money

He is an IT PM, and it seems we can only get to OZ on a 457 visa atm, so we are really hoping that there are some lovely companies there desperate for him

Anyway, anyone else going??
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London Expo anyone??

We're going - there seem to be a few that would be in your OH neck of the woods, IBM & Fujistu in particular.

We're not looking for a sponsored visa, but we are hoping we both might get something out of it. Theres a few looking for accountants, and my OH works in IT as well.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of
Default Re: London Expo anyone??

We are going as well, don't know what to expect as we are sorted the visa and removals out, but it would be great if we could get job offer

Nicky