Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Liz Hurley & Shane Warne.....

Wikiposts

Liz Hurley & Shane Warne.....

Old Feb 13th 2011, 2:46 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Liz Hurley & Shane Warne.....

Originally Posted by renth
Warnie's a legend. Good on him.
<shudder> He's a sleazy slimy git and he really makes my flesh crawl, however each to their own. They're both media whores so they're probably raking it in.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
I actually think Liz is very beautiful and is ageing very well (no trout pout or pillow face), however she has a lot of help from botox, fillers and generally not eating
I agree. I think she actually looks better now than in her early years.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 2:58 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LouiseR
I agree. I think she actually looks better now than in her early years.
Early days - prior to wearing some crap dress to some film premier she was normal pretty. Now she's Barbie pretty. I know which I prefer but then she doesn't have the work done for me so it hardly matters
Old Feb 13th 2011, 3:02 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Early days - prior to wearing some crap dress to some film premier she was normal pretty. Now she's Barbie pretty. I know which I prefer but then she doesn't have the work done for me so it hardly matters
That's the thing - she was a very plain jane type of looker. Anyone can look good with professional hair & make up technology and I still don't think she is up to much now.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 3:08 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

she's still good for her age but obviously desperate to find a fella with money before she loses her looks - she's knocking on a bit - not that many easy to snare fellas around

He prolly thinks he's found his English rose
Old Feb 13th 2011, 3:30 pm
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

I've heard of tall poppy syndrome before, but never shaggable poppy syndrome
Old Feb 13th 2011, 3:47 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
she's still good for her age but obviously desperate to find a fella with money before she loses her looks - she's knocking on a bit - not that many easy to snare fellas around

He prolly thinks he's found his English rose

Old Feb 13th 2011, 3:58 pm

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish
I've heard of tall poppy syndrome before, but never shaggable poppy syndrome
mate if you can afford her you can have her. your own english rose
Old Feb 13th 2011, 4:09 pm
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
So nothing at all to do with her looking like this then?

http://www.tejavideos.com/wp-content...Liz_Hurley.jpg
why couldn't she move her hands and feet out the way?
Old Feb 13th 2011, 4:20 pm

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
why couldn't she move her hands and feet out the way?
cos youd have seen the saggy tits and floppy minge

She's fleecing warnie for them doing
Old Feb 13th 2011, 5:13 pm
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
cos youd have seen the saggy tits and floppy minge

She's fleecing warnie for them doing
eeeeeewwwww
mind you, I bet Warney has got a really hairy craic (or is it crack)
Old Feb 13th 2011, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

sammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
That's the thing - she was a very plain jane type of looker. Anyone can look good with professional hair & make up technology and I still don't think she is up to much now.
Well I must admit I think she looks gorgeous, although she is a crap actress and years ago her eyebrows virtually met in the middle. Meaoowwww!!!
Old Feb 13th 2011, 6:07 pm
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

eeeeeewwwww
mind you, I bet Warney has got a really hairy craic (or is it crack)
Probably gets 'bleach tips' done down there too - collars 'n' cuffs. What gets me is that blokes almost always tell their partners not to have Botox, surgery, collagen lips and boob jobs yet are happy to swoon over some mutton who is about as organic as a pot noodle.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 6:55 pm

...... I bet Warney has got a really hairy craic (or is it crack)
I and a bet she has too

unless she's got a vagazzle
Old Feb 13th 2011, 8:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Is warney minted then?????

He MUST have summit about him.... Probably bothered to give her summit for valentines too...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.