Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Liz Hurley & Shane Warne.....

Wikiposts

Liz Hurley & Shane Warne.....

Old Feb 12th 2011, 8:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Liz Hurley & Shane Warne.....

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
The amount of vitriol and bile aimed at a women, primarily it seems, simply because she looks good, is eye opening.
I my original post was just a bit of a laugh, a tweak of the green eyed monsters tale, but bloody Hell you lot need to take a look at yourselves.

I'll leave you to your hatchet job.
Its the whole celebrity worship thing that gets to me... The useless individual living the highlife adding no value .... And people give a damn...????

Its NOT just because she looks good its she JUST looks good.. What else does she do?????

The cult of celebrity for celebrity sake... And the cult of beauty worship..

Its summit I feel really strongly about I guess... And its not just her, so if she's reading this she shouldnt take it seriously..... There are a whole crowd of them.. Predominantly women...
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

The amount of vitriol and bile aimed at a women, primarily it seems, simply because she looks good, is eye opening.
I my original post was just a bit of a laugh, a tweak of the green eyed monsters tale, but bloody Hell you lot need to take a look at yourselves.

Oh ffs, don't exaggerate man.

Look, she is a fugly well past it mad bint. End of.

Evangeline Lily is beautiful, with everything going for her - now there is a woman to be green eyed over.
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's an entire 'looking good' industry thing - rather than a personal hatred of Miss Hurley. The fact you can become famous for doing absolutely nothing. Also, it's nauseatingly narcissistic to endlessly pose in bikini's, underwear and dresses with such immense cleavage revealers isn't it? It's certainly more than just 'oh women are jealous'.....
Old Feb 12th 2011, 9:25 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Oh great, there's me trying to convince myself I am still young enough to carry on having fun and you label people a year younger than me as ancient
And you're younger than me so guess I'm absolutely past it.
Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
Can I qualify that? I meant that she is 'ancient' when it comes to ripping your clothes off for all and sundry to photograph, twittering about your pert boobs and so on.... Am I wrong thinking age correlates with greater dignity?
Says who? I'm 48 and look better now than I did at 35. Both with and without clothes. If a 45 year old want to take her clothes off why shouldn't she?

All those who say she has done nothing except "look good" maybe you could look at some of the charity work she does. http://www.looktothestars.org/celebr...izabeth-hurley Just because she does it without shouting about it doesn't mean she doesn't do good. And just for the record, I'm as sick of the hype as anyone. Makes me think she's got a new movie coming out and he's got a TV show starting soon. They're both looking for some PR and what better way than a "romance"?
Old Feb 12th 2011, 9:39 pm
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
If a 45 year old want to take her clothes off why shouldn't she?
Well no reason I guess. Modeling seems to be the premise of girls from 16 to 30 or so, hence, it just seems quite desperate to be doing it as you approach 50. I would have thought that with the maturity and intelligence acquired through life at that age you would have found more wholesome ways to make money. The whole modeling business makes my skin crawl anyway - with the ubiquitous bikini shots, underwear etc pretty much just w_nk fodder for sad blokes....
Old Feb 12th 2011, 10:53 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Talentless bimbo with a brain for marketing shagging a talentless bimbo with a brain for marketing. News indeed.
Old Feb 12th 2011, 10:54 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Talentless bimbo with a brain for marketing shagging a talentless bimbo with a brain for marketing. News indeed.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 5:00 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

I actually think Liz is very beautiful and is ageing very well (no trout pout or pillow face), however she has a lot of help from botox, fillers and generally not eating

But why oh why oh why, would someone who looks like Liz pick Shane Warne for a shag?
The father of her child had been badly beaten with the ugly stick too!
Old Feb 13th 2011, 5:02 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
I think it's an entire 'looking good' industry thing - rather than a personal hatred of Miss Hurley. The fact you can become famous for doing absolutely nothing. Also, it's nauseatingly narcissistic to endlessly pose in bikini's, underwear and dresses with such immense cleavage revealers isn't it? It's certainly more than just 'oh women are jealous'.....
I have to agree. Very beautiful, looks great, zero talent.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 8:21 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

If I could get rich and famous by taking my nob out, I bloody would, sure would beat working for a living. We've all got different 'gifts' and some are worth more money than others. They're probably in their love shack laughing theie nuts off at all of us and who can blame em?
Old Feb 13th 2011, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish
If I could get rich and famous by taking my nob out, I bloody would, sure would beat working for a living. We've all got different 'gifts' and some are worth more money than others. They're probably in their love shack laughing theie nuts off at all of us and who can blame em?
I thought you were famous for getting... Oh, sorry, you said RICH and famous...
Old Feb 13th 2011, 9:30 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eddie007
I thought you were famous for getting... Oh, sorry, you said RICH and famous...
hee hee, infamous for that, keep me away from the cider lol
Old Feb 13th 2011, 10:15 am

[QUOTE=Kapri;9173622]I actually think Liz is very beautiful and is ageing very well (no trout pout or pillow face), however she has a lot of help from botox, fillers and generally not eating

But why oh why oh why, would someone who looks like Liz pick Shane Warne for a shag?
The father of her child had been badly beaten with the ugly stick too![/QUOTE]

He is a billionaire.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 10:16 am

Originally Posted by stevenglish
They probly don't have sex and use the old 'dry kiss' routine for public display.
Old Feb 13th 2011, 2:39 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Warnie's a legend. Good on him.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.