Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Liz Hurley & Shane Warne.....

Wikiposts

Liz Hurley & Shane Warne.....

Old Feb 12th 2011, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Liz Hurley & Shane Warne.....

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
So nothing at all to do with her looking like this then?

http://www.tejavideos.com/wp-content...Liz_Hurley.jpg
If she had a brain cell like melinda messenger i could cope with her...
Old Feb 12th 2011, 7:02 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Not really what she looks like though is it.

Next..........
Old Feb 12th 2011, 7:05 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Not really what she looks like though is it.

Next..........
Tell ya what... go on the web and find me a bad picture of her.... 'cos I can't seem to see one.
Old Feb 12th 2011, 7:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Tell ya what... go on the web and find me a bad picture of her.... 'cos I can't seem to see one.
Jeez.... Shallow hal eatyer heart out.....
Old Feb 12th 2011, 7:14 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by eddie007
Jeez.... Shallow hal eatyer heart out.....
Hey, I'm not the one having a go at her, you lot are....

...and if she looked like Ruby Wax you would all be singing a different tune.
Old Feb 12th 2011, 7:20 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

She's pretty. Who is she?

The media are only interested in these people because people are interested in them. I feel sorry for them that they can't go out without a bunch of photographers sticking large telephoto lens in their faces. I know they court publicity for their "jobs" but we don't need to know every in and out of their lives.

Last edited by Rambi; Feb 12th 2011 at 7:23 pm.
Old Feb 12th 2011, 7:25 pm
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

An almost perfect example of airbrushing. She was born in 1965! Ancient.... Did you see the chicken neck when plastered all over the TV walking through the airport?
Old Feb 12th 2011, 7:42 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
An almost perfect example of airbrushing. She was born in 1965! Ancient.... Did you see the chicken neck when plastered all over the TV walking through the airport?
Oh great, there's me trying to convince myself I am still young enough to carry on having fun and you label people a year younger than me as ancient
Old Feb 12th 2011, 7:51 pm

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Oh great, there's me trying to convince myself I am still young enough to carry on having fun and you label people a year younger than me as ancient
Can I qualify that? I meant that she is 'ancient' when it comes to ripping your clothes off for all and sundry to photograph, twittering about your pert boobs and so on.... Am I wrong thinking age correlates with greater dignity?
Old Feb 12th 2011, 7:55 pm
Account Closed

Yep, you're right. She looks bloody awful these days. Fancy her committing the cardinal sin of getting older.

Old Feb 12th 2011, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Can I qualify that? I meant that she is 'ancient' when it comes to ripping your clothes off for all and sundry to photograph, twittering about your pert boobs and so on.... Am I wrong thinking age correlates with greater dignity?
In her case yes... It correlates with gretaer desparation... Hence Warney...
Old Feb 12th 2011, 7:57 pm

Yep, you're right. She looks bloody awful these days. Fancy her committing the cardinal sin of getting older.

http://www.bitchpleaz.com/wp-content...-613478907.jpg
Wobbly skin on arms, wrinkled neck in evidence. As for Warney he looks like a the hybrid mongrel son of Paul Calf and some boy band reject. Meow....... Nothing wrong with getting older just keep your clothes on!

Last edited by Turban Explorer; Feb 12th 2011 at 7:59 pm.
Old Feb 12th 2011, 8:02 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

My point exactly.
Old Feb 12th 2011, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Christ.. Her JOB, her WORK is looking good... Thats all she does... LOOKS GOOD, If I spent me whole life being paid to look good, work out, eat well and have the best in skin care, top designers queuing up to drape their frocks on me and leading jewelers lending me millions worth of sparklie things I'd probably look good too....

Instead of making a contribution to society... Clearing up other peoples shite and womit...

Life must be so bloody tough being such a "thing of beauty"
Old Feb 12th 2011, 8:10 pm
Account Closed

The amount of vitriol and bile aimed at a women, primarily it seems, simply because she looks good, is eye opening.
I my original post was just a bit of a laugh, a tweak of the green eyed monsters tale, but bloody Hell you lot need to take a look at yourselves.

I'll leave you to your hatchet job.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.