Wikiposts

Living Together!

Old Mar 7th 2006, 7:56 am
Amelie

Default Re: Living Together!

You are all right! He's a great bloke to be around, he really is x Being tidy isn't everything and we've talked a little about it, he's been trying and so far so good, terrific infact......................... But ask your self this! Why am I typing on here at 4.50am when I should be fast asleep in my lovely bed, ready to face another glorious day?

That's because - Gabe just got out of bed, after alarm went off at 4.00am to watch the UEFA champions league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wondered why he went to bed at 9pm last nite

I hate football......

Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:23 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amelie
You are all right! He's a great bloke to be around, he really is x Being tidy isn't everything and we've talked a little about it, he's been trying and so far so good, terrific infact......................... But ask your self this! Why am I typing on here at 4.50am when I should be fast asleep in my lovely bed, ready to face another glorious day?

That's because - Gabe just got out of bed, after alarm went off at 4.00am to watch the UEFA champions league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wondered why he went to bed at 9pm last nite

I hate football......

OOOh dear....tell you what, if you can't beat 'em join 'em. What are you going to do when the World Cup starts? ..... You can be my assistant manager if you like. I am manager of team Croatia ....wanna help?

Love jackie x
Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:31 am
Amelie

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
OOOh dear....tell you what, if you can't beat 'em join 'em. What are you going to do when the World Cup starts? ..... You can be my assistant manager if you like. I am manager of team Croatia ....wanna help?

Love jackie x
Count me in Gabe's just said they aren't bad..................
I didn't even know there was a world cup this year x

Don't you just love it when the aussies call it 'soccer', it happened to us at the weekend. Went to buy a footie ball for a kick around in the park and the assistant started talking about 'soccer' to Gabe, I like it

Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:33 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Count me in Gabe's just said they aren't bad..................
I didn't even know there was a world cup this year x

Don't you just love it when the aussies call it 'soccer', it happened to us at the weekend. Went to buy a footie ball for a kick around in the park and the assistant started talking about 'soccer' to Gabe, I like it
Cool! I will let Rossifumi know that I have found an assistant! Bring on the world cup 2006!
Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:43 am
Amelie

Cool! I will let Rossifumi know that I have found an assistant! Bring on the world cup 2006!

Mrs JFW, I haven't got a clue about footie, are you crazy? One foolish mistake and it could all be over for you and your beloved Croatia, but hey, I'm a fast learner.

Gabe is getting annoyed because I'm asking too many 'soccer' questions, I'm going to take my role extremely seriously....................................

Do we have a Physio? Because I know a really good one?

Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:48 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW, I haven't got a clue about footie, are you crazy? One foolish mistake and it could all be over for you and your beloved Croatia, but hey, I'm a fast learner.

Gabe is getting annoyed because I'm asking too many 'soccer' questions, I'm going to take my role extremely seriously....................................

Do we have a Physio? Because I know a really good one?
Yes we may need a physio if we are playing against some really dirty players and they injure our boys! We have a really fit team and I think we will do well! You just need to shout at the side lines and I will nod approvingly or disapprovingly depending on what happens. The boys have to train really hard for this and you will need to make sure they are up to the job. Sure you can you handle it?
Old Mar 7th 2006, 8:55 am
Amelie

Yes we may need a physio if we are playing against some really dirty players and they injure our boys! We have a really fit team and I think we will do well! You just need to shout at the side lines and I will nod approvingly or disapprovingly depending on what happens. The boys have to train really hard for this and you will need to make sure they are up to the job. Sure you can you handle it?

I swear I will try my best, and will endeavour to live up to your expectations

Christ, just keep pouring that wine, I've eventually lost the plot......

I can see this year is going to be alot of fun with you around, and you never know I may learn alot about the footie!

Except I have just been informed that 'we' support Israel! Wait til I let him know I'm the new assistant something for Croatia!

Well must dash Boss, have to get ready for work, hopefully will catch up soon X

Old Mar 7th 2006, 9:25 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

marriage fantastic in most ways - we both are a bit anal when it comes to cleaning and housework etc and also want pretty much the same things in life. However, the only thing that I find almost impossible to deal with, and is the source of several rows, is his son. We cannot have a conversation without him joining in - if he is not in the room when we start something and then comes in during it, he wants to know what we are talking about and then offers his advice/opinion. It drives me f*****g nuts. Only this morning I told him to sod off and mind his own business!! Not very friendly I know but aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggg!